iPhone

espo222

Oct 1, 2006
Visit site
I wasn't interested at first, but I was looking at the iphone online today and it looks really cool. Are any of you guys going to get it when it comes out? Please explain why or why not. Thanks

Robodude

Oct 2, 2006
Visit site
iPhone sucks if you're used to having the freedom to download free and purchase 3rd party software. I had a Sidekick II before my Treo and it was a closed operating system like the iPhone.

Not only were their few applications to choose from, you had to buy each and everyone. So if you're planning on downloading apps, forget the iPhone.

Otherwise the iPhone will make a great, but expensive mp3 player, video player, basic organizer and phone combo. With 8 gigs max, its hard to claim it as being a good movie player.

YoungTurk

Oct 8, 2003
Visit site
I wasn't interested at first, but I was looking at the iphone online today and it looks really cool. Are any of you guys going to get it when it comes out? Please explain why or why not. Thanks

I don't have an Apple store anywhere near me but when I was in the Cingular store last week to switch my service and port my number over from Sprint, I told the store manager who was finalizing the sale of my Blackjack to call me when he receives his first iPhone. He said he would. Then I said, 'And then time me.'

I like the Blackjack but I'm going iPhone as soon as it arrives.

YoungTurk