Archie Is Leaving for Ecuador, Continue Your Bashing

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
Lady, how would a video iPod differ so much from the potential video capabilities of what is slated for the iPhone? it appears as though the iPhone will allow one to view video in a landscape format. i believe that you and i may have spoken about this before, just trying to understand how different the two might be.

regards

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
Once again, how about those who want a STAND ALONE player? No phone.

Don't make me have to go get a Zune, Apple! :evil:

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
Lady, don't some of the current iPod's have video capability or does that not suffice? or why not just get a Zune? i'm sure there are many handheld video devices out there that might meet your needs.

why is it so important that apple create/manufacture one?

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
The current iPods are music players with video capability. The rumor has been for quite some time that they will be releasing the true video iPod. I'm one of those waiting. Many times Apple rumors pan out somehow. And there is a difference between an MP3 player that has video capabilites and a full-fledged PVP(portable video player).

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
production isn't set to release for some time now. get involved until then but do know that the idea did materialize and that's why we're here.

regards

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
It's 6:30 central USA time. Where's my Apple update Archie? :D

I wonder if he used Jet Blue and got screwed with his flight since he's not back yet(do they even fly to SA though?).

Seriously, maybe he's just tired and will post tomorrow. But I'd like to know what he meant.

vinman

Sep 22, 2004
Visit site
I'll be back on Feb. 20th., just in time for an interesting development.

We'll discuss then. Continue your bashing.

Read carefully...
He didn't say there would be an announcement ON the 20th. He only inferred there would be an announcement around the 20th. I, too, am waiting - but even if he does have some inside info, I'm sure he doesn't make Steve's schedule; and Steve is clearly in charge of dissiminating iPhone info ;)

randyg

Nov 5, 2002
Visit site
I'll be back on Feb. 20th., just in time for an interesting development.

We'll discuss then. Continue your bashing.

Not sure who "Archie" is or why I should even care, but he actually didn't make any reference to an annoucement. And apparently since the 20th has come and gone there was no "interesting development".
Loo hoo, ser her!

Insertion

Fear teh Munk!
Jan 10, 2005
fearthemunk.com
Today's the day! Waiting for the announcement!
Don't hold your breath. I don't want to speak to soon, but perhaps Archie was referring to that silly rumor about a "Special Apple Event" that was to occur 2/20. That was floating around a month or two ago.

And of course Merlins Manns "prediction" of the Yellow Submarine version of the iPod on MBW, which was just something he totally "pulled out of his butt." (he even said this was made up as he was making it up, yet somehow that got picked up by various blogs and I think even Dugg. (shows you how reliable these rumor sites are.)

okay, I've posted enough on this site for 2007...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods