Archie Is Leaving for Ecuador, Continue Your Bashing

archie

Oct 1, 2003
Visit site
I'll be back on Feb. 20th., just in time for an interesting development.

We'll discuss then. Continue your bashing.

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
I'm confused, so are we now allowed to continue bashing the iPhone or Archie?

Or both? Can I bash oalvarez too?

I like bashing, it's fun.

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
because it's all you have.

trash
no, I have you oalvarez, I have you (seeing as you respond to all my posts) :evil:

btw, what you even doing posting here seeing as you sent back your 680 and 750 and are now using a BB Pearl?

This is treocentral after all not iphonecentral nor blackberrycentral. It's almost as if you are trolling lol

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
no, I have you oalvarez, I have you (seeing as you respond to all my posts) :evil:

btw, what you even doing posting here seeing as you sent back your 680 and 750 and are now using a BB Pearl?

This is treocentral after all not iphonecentral nor blackberrycentral. It's almost as if you are trolling lol

re-read your own post; it was you who brought up my username.

as for the rest, this is the "apple iPhone forum" found within the "other devices" forum. and given that i have owned all of treos and the like i am liberty to participate at will.

:)

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
re-read your own post; it was you who brought up my username.
Right but I wasn't originally responding to your post :rolleyes:
as for the rest, this is the "apple iPhone forum" found within the "other devices" forum. and given that i have owned all of treos and the like i am liberty to participate at will.
:)
Didn't say you couldn't post here just asking why bother?

Here's an idea for the iphone lovers out there who feel so victimized and misunderstood at Treocentral.com:

EverythingiPhone

:thumbsup:

MarkEagle

Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
Once again I'm forced to remind everyone to play nice. Please do not make these discussions "personal". Whatever ones position is regarding the iPhone, there is absolutely nobody here that's qualified to offer any substantial facts one way or the other on a device that doesn't even publicly exist yet.

marcol

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Whatever ones position is regarding the iPhone, there is absolutely nobody here that's qualified to offer any substantial facts one way or the other on a device that doesn't even publicly exist yet.
I withdraw my previous question then! :)

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
To lighten up the conversation: Where's the true video iPod? This rumor has been going on for a year, if not a little more!! The iPhone was also a big rumor that panned out, even though it took a long time to materialize. So what do you think about the video iPod?

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
I may have missed it in the general brouhaha, but is there any reason to believe that Archie would have inside info about an impending announcement?

He sounds like he's an Apple employee to me. Either that or a HUGE fanboy!! Never a bad word EVER about Apple.