Archie back with news in minus 8 days and counting.
    02-12-2007 08:47 PM
    posting so I get a notification when the "announcement" comes

I think it's going to be that he is, in fact, Steve Jobs
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    The iPhone was also a big rumor that panned out, even though it took a long time to materialize.
    I can't seem to find them either in the stores or online?!?
    02-15-2007 01:02 AM
    production isn't set to release for some time now. get involved until then but do know that the idea did materialize and that's why we're here.

regards
    02-15-2007 01:17 AM
    Plus Jobs said JUNE anyway!
    02-15-2007 01:29 AM
    Today's the day! Waiting for the announcement!
    02-20-2007 05:30 AM
    Wow!! The day finally came!!! Ive been waiting so long....

Surur
    02-20-2007 07:49 AM
    The only reason I'm checking is I want iPod news!
    Archie seems to be an Apple insider.
    02-20-2007 07:59 AM
    Archie seems to be an Apple insider.
    Did you say apple 'n cider?
    02-20-2007 08:56 AM
    Archie seems to be an Apple insider...
    wannabe...

Surur
    02-20-2007 08:56 AM
    It's 6:30 central USA time. Where's my Apple update Archie?

I wonder if he used Jet Blue and got screwed with his flight since he's not back yet(do they even fly to SA though?).

Seriously, maybe he's just tired and will post tomorrow. But I'd like to know what he meant.
    02-20-2007 07:37 PM
    I'll be back on Feb. 20th., just in time for an interesting development.

We'll discuss then. Continue your bashing.
    Read carefully...
    He didn't say there would be an announcement ON the 20th. He only inferred there would be an announcement around the 20th. I, too, am waiting - but even if he does have some inside info, I'm sure he doesn't make Steve's schedule; and Steve is clearly in charge of dissiminating iPhone info
    02-20-2007 10:17 PM

Ive continued my bashing, but Archie has not come!!!! Oh noes!!11!!1!!!

Surur
    02-21-2007 02:14 PM

Not sure who "Archie" is or why I should even care, but he actually didn't make any reference to an annoucement. And apparently since the 20th has come and gone there was no "interesting development".
    Loo hoo, ser her!
    02-21-2007 03:50 PM
    Today's the day! Waiting for the announcement!
    Don't hold your breath. I don't want to speak to soon, but perhaps Archie was referring to that silly rumor about a "Special Apple Event" that was to occur 2/20. That was floating around a month or two ago.

And of course Merlins Manns "prediction" of the Yellow Submarine version of the iPod on MBW, which was just something he totally "pulled out of his butt." (he even said this was made up as he was making it up, yet somehow that got picked up by various blogs and I think even Dugg. (shows you how reliable these rumor sites are.)

okay, I've posted enough on this site for 2007...
    02-21-2007 04:34 PM
    Don't hold your breath. I don't want to speak to soon, but perhaps Archie was referring to that silly rumor about a "Special Apple Event" that was to occur 2/20. That was floating around a month or two ago.

And of course Merlins Manns "prediction" of the Yellow Submarine version of the iPod on MBW, which was just something he totally "pulled out of his butt." (he even said this was made up as he was making it up, yet somehow that got picked up by various blogs and I think even Dugg. (shows you how reliable these rumor sites are.)

okay, I've posted enough on this site for 2007...
    I wasn't talking about any new product announcements; I was alluding to an announcment dealing with the iPod and DRM but it did not materialize. I am at a loss as to why. Sorry!

Not sure what rumor you are speaking of (perhaps it was while I was gone) and I don't know anything about Merlin Man; but as far as new products go, you can expect to see new hardware from Apple in about a week.
    02-22-2007 01:09 PM
    It's 6:30 central USA time. Where's my Apple update Archie?

I wonder if he used Jet Blue and got screwed with his flight since he's not back yet(do they even fly to SA though?).

Seriously, maybe he's just tired and will post tomorrow. But I'd like to know what he meant.
    Ha, ha!
    No, not Jet Blue. Continental. But Continental could be just as bad. We had to land in 4 different airports just to get to Quayaquil... which is in the same freakin' time zone!!!

On the return, we took a bump to get a free flight later on (and some extra time at the beach).
    02-22-2007 01:14 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD