iPhone around the web

archie

Oct 1, 2003
Visit site
I think its very revelatory. Do you know ring tones earn much more than Itunes per year? Apple is obviously going after the market. Combined with Apple's other statements it suggests you will not be able to use your Itunes music as a ringtone. I'm sure Archie will be able to tell us why this is a good thing.

Surur
I would love to take an evangelical role :p but the only thing I have time for on this forum is explaining why you are wrong.

Your slanted extraction is quite obviously full of FUD.

Now, I have not personally seen this ringtones tab, but anybody with an iPod can tell you that purchased content, as well as the categories, are found in the left hand column amid the Library, Store and Playlists sections in iTunes; while the tabbed content on the right is specific to the setup of the device.

What you are suggesting is not based on any logic. Why would this supposed purchased content, namely ringtones, be in a tabbed area specific to iPhone functionality setup?

Please discontinue your campaign to instil fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Now, I have not personally seen this ringtones tab...
I mean it was right there in the video fwiw....unless you meant not your not-updated iTunes, which would be obvious. Personally I have no idea if they will charge or not (and don't really care either way).

img1.jpg

img2JPG.jpg

specimen38

Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
I mean it was right there in the video fwiw....unless you meant not your not-updated iTunes, which would be obvious. Personally I have no idea if they will charge or not (and don't really care either way).

I hope they charge for ring tones. However, I'm personally annoyed when I hear those hip-hop/rock ringtones go off in public. I certainly won't be buying any ringtones. However, I will continue to buy Apple stock, which has been up 1000% since year 2000. Apple has been the strongest stock in my portfolio over the past 5 years.

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site

img1.jpg

img2JPG.jpg

I'm going to guess that only appears when you hook up the iPhone?

archie

Oct 1, 2003
Visit site
I mean it was right there in the video fwiw....unless you meant not your not-updated iTunes, which would be obvious.
Yes, it would be obvious and that is what I meant, that is to say, I do not have an iPhone and therefore, do not have anyway to see that particular tab.

I think it's weird that you felt the need to point out the graphic to me, the very samegraphic I was commenting on, in an effort to belittle my comments.

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
I think it's weird that you felt the need to point out the graphic to me, the very samegraphic I was commenting on, in an effort to belittle my comments.
Wow.

You really need to relax or stop being so defensive. I was just trying to help and I figured others would be interested in seeing what we were talking about in case they didn't want to watch the whole movie.

I didn't know how to take this comment, I figured maybe you missed it or you meant it literally:
archie said:
Now, I have not personally seen this ringtones tab...

You're really kind of rude.

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
Yes, it would be obvious and that is what I meant, that is to say, I do not have an iPhone and therefore, do not have anyway to see that particular tab.

In another thread I said I thought you had a test model. Sorry about that.

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
So to rely on another idiom, I should probably apologize in recognizing that 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Apology certainly not needed nor warranted--s'all good. I understand how things can be misconstrued around here, especially in this sub-forum. I just had wanted to pointed out in that instance...I really was trying to be helpful/non-insulting, lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2