iPhone & Multi-tasking?!

kmrivers

Apr 4, 2006
Visit site
I don't agree with overhyped overvalued devices, especially with so many obvious limitations. Most of what we know are pretty negative, yet everything is spun by the fanboys as positive. You know you Apple fanboys have a destinct reputation on the internet as being incredibly sensitive. Maybe you need to remove that tree from your eye before trying to reach for the splinter in mine.

Surur

You clearly "overvalue" devices that aren't an iPhone, no? What obvious limitations? And how can you infer that they are universal? Same thing with "what we know is negative," assume to know what other people think much?

YOU DO NOT determine what I do and do not like. Sorry buddy. As much as you want to, you can't.

I like Apple products. I will admit it, I like what Apple does. I enjoy their products. Are there negative to the iPhone? Of course, for me that happens to be the lack of 3G.

For you it is obviously everything. That is your opinion though. My point in chatting here is not to convince anyone. Just a discussion. I will however point out the fallacies in your argument. And while you are quick to call someone a fanboy, it would seem that you are the biggest one here.

You feel that you have the rather sad task of making sure people hate this phone. Why? Does it bug you so much that someone will buy it?

I wanted to avoid it, but you really are a sad person. You offer nothing to the discussion. You can say you are critcizing and trying to get people out of the RDF, but your comments are both snide and condescending. It is sad that you think anyone who likes this is an idiot or a "fanboy".

Why don't you stick to your Windows Mobile blog. Seriously. You act as if this phone is the devil incarnate. Grow up.

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
i'm still going to buy it/try it no matter what surur, mal or any of those discontents may say. i'm going to find out for myself when the time comes. but for now, let those have their fun. let them hate it and love whatever it is theirs (i really do think Palm is a nothing company, their product design and advancement is almost laughable, many on TreoCentral think so).

this is their life

randyg

Nov 5, 2002
Visit site
I'm not the one trying to convince people the IPhone is the second coming of Jesus.

Surur

Umm...in case you haven't heard, Jesus is dead, and there ain't no coming back from the dead. So i guess all we have to look forward to is the iPhone! Maybe you need a nice hobby, something other than posting mindless negative postings in a forum you know nothing about.

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
i'm still going to buy it/try it no matter what surur, mal or any of those discontents may say.
this is their life
ooooo...such the rebel! You're like the William Wallace of cell phones! I'm getting shivers.

Funny, I don't recall ever telling you that you or anyone that they should not buy the iPhone. In fact, find a post and prove me wrong.

But you have this awesome victim complex that is unrivaled by any I've seen before. Keep it up, you won't go far.

bruckwine

Nov 25, 2006
Visit site
Umm...in case you haven't heard, Jesus is dead, and there ain't no coming back from the dead. So i guess all we have to look forward to is the iPhone! Maybe you need a nice hobby, something other than posting mindless negative postings in a forum you know nothing about.

Umm..in case you haven't head he got up 3 days after - world record too...hope they have an iBible so you can brush up on your general knowledge!

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
ooooo...such the rebel! You're like the William Wallace of cell phones! I'm getting shivers.

Funny, I don't recall ever telling you that you or anyone that they should not buy the iPhone. In fact, find a post and prove me wrong.

But you have this awesome victim complex that is unrivaled by any I've seen before. Keep it up, you won't go far.

big bad Mala rears his ugly head......

i didn't say that you did, silly boy.

as for myself, i have gone real far in life, and it feels good. anything you might say to that would be laughable at best.

being a tech-saavy warrior on Treocentral is not how i measure my life as you might yours. say and spin as you wish, at this point i don't even hear you.

looking forward to the release of the iPhone. i suppose you'll find something crazy in that comment as well.

:)

randyg

Nov 5, 2002
Visit site
Umm..in case you haven't head he got up 3 days after - world record too...hope they have an iBible so you can brush up on your general knowledge!

You're not going to like this, but most of what you read in the Inquirer is not exactly true either. Sorry to burst your bubble! Don't believe everything you read man.

bruckwine

Nov 25, 2006
Visit site
You're not going to like this, but most of what you read in the Inquirer is not exactly true either. Sorry to burst your bubble! Don't believe everything you read man.

You'll probably feel even more silly when you realise that the Bible has been around longer than that Inquirer you seem to know so much about (avid reader eh?).
If you're going to use documented history at least use all of it and then you might not seem so silly, rather than take what you parts you believe are true (as if you're some expert witness) and make it into your own little story - oh look wow! you could be an Inquirer writer yourself! probably that's where you read that version of Jesus' life eh! At least surur got that right ;)

P.S. I don't believe everything I read - look how well I've exposed you :D

randyg

Nov 5, 2002
Visit site
You'll probably feel even more silly when you realise that the Bible has been around longer than that Inquirer you seem to know so much about (avid reader eh?).
If you're going to use documented history at least use all of it and then you might not seem so silly, rather than take what you parts you believe are true (as if you're some expert witness) and make it into your own little story - oh look wow! you could be an Inquirer writer yourself! probably that's where you read that version of Jesus' life eh! At least surur got that right ;)

P.S. I don't believe everything I read - look how well I've exposed you :D

Now THAT'S good stuff! The bible is simply a book of parables, over exaggerated ones at that, but then no one would read it if it wasn't over glorified. True, it's got some historical significance, but mostly just fun little stories. I especially love the one where "Adam" and "Eve", the first two people on earth, make baby boys and then "Eve" gets it on with her own boys to make the rest of the human race. That's just gross, and not at all likely. So keep living in your reality, we all do what gets us through the day.

And, by the way, what does all this talk about "Jesus" have to do with multi-tasking?

bruckwine

Nov 25, 2006
Visit site
Now THAT'S good stuff! The bible is simply a book of parables, over exaggerated ones at that, but then no one would read it if it wasn't over glorified. True, it's got some historical significance, but mostly just fun little stories. I especially love the one where "Adam" and "Eve", the first two people on earth, make baby boys and then "Eve" gets it on with her own boys to make the rest of the human race. That's just gross, and not at all likely. So keep living in your reality, we all do what gets us through the day.

And, by the way, what does all this talk about "Jesus" have to do with multi-tasking?

:confused: have you REALLY even read the Bible or is your knowledge second hand? Cuz there's nowhere in there that says Eve "only had boys" or if she DID even have girls either way.

A wise man once said assuming will make asses out of ppl...and the "Jesus talk" as you put it really came from you...

surur made a simile stating that you lot are expecting the iphone was comparable to ppl looking for jesus' 2nd coming i.e. religious conviction ...you jumped on it and here we are......

* goes for some popcorn..the spectacle continues*