i'm still going to buy it/try it no matter what surur, mal or any of those discontents may say.
    this is their life
    ooooo...such the rebel! You're like the William Wallace of cell phones! I'm getting shivers.

Funny, I don't recall ever telling you that you or anyone that they should not buy the iPhone. In fact, find a post and prove me wrong.

But you have this awesome victim complex that is unrivaled by any I've seen before. Keep it up, you won't go far.
    01-24-2007 12:59 PM
    Umm...in case you haven't heard, Jesus is dead, and there ain't no coming back from the dead. So i guess all we have to look forward to is the iPhone! Maybe you need a nice hobby, something other than posting mindless negative postings in a forum you know nothing about.
    Umm..in case you haven't head he got up 3 days after - world record too...hope they have an iBible so you can brush up on your general knowledge!
    01-24-2007 08:12 PM
    ooooo...such the rebel! You're like the William Wallace of cell phones! I'm getting shivers.

Funny, I don't recall ever telling you that you or anyone that they should not buy the iPhone. In fact, find a post and prove me wrong.

But you have this awesome victim complex that is unrivaled by any I've seen before. Keep it up, you won't go far.
    big bad Mala rears his ugly head......

i didn't say that you did, silly boy.

as for myself, i have gone real far in life, and it feels good. anything you might say to that would be laughable at best.

being a tech-saavy warrior on Treocentral is not how i measure my life as you might yours. say and spin as you wish, at this point i don't even hear you.

looking forward to the release of the iPhone. i suppose you'll find something crazy in that comment as well.

01-24-2007 09:31 PM
    Umm..in case you haven't head he got up 3 days after - world record too...hope they have an iBible so you can brush up on your general knowledge!
    You're not going to like this, but most of what you read in the Inquirer is not exactly true either. Sorry to burst your bubble! Don't believe everything you read man.
    01-25-2007 12:51 AM
    You're not going to like this, but most of what you read in the Inquirer is not exactly true either. Sorry to burst your bubble! Don't believe everything you read man.
    You'll probably feel even more silly when you realise that the Bible has been around longer than that Inquirer you seem to know so much about (avid reader eh?).
    If you're going to use documented history at least use all of it and then you might not seem so silly, rather than take what you parts you believe are true (as if you're some expert witness) and make it into your own little story - oh look wow! you could be an Inquirer writer yourself! probably that's where you read that version of Jesus' life eh! At least surur got that right

P.S. I don't believe everything I read - look how well I've exposed you
    01-25-2007 06:56 AM
    You'll probably feel even more silly when you realise that the Bible has been around longer than that Inquirer you seem to know so much about (avid reader eh?).
    If you're going to use documented history at least use all of it and then you might not seem so silly, rather than take what you parts you believe are true (as if you're some expert witness) and make it into your own little story - oh look wow! you could be an Inquirer writer yourself! probably that's where you read that version of Jesus' life eh! At least surur got that right

P.S. I don't believe everything I read - look how well I've exposed you
    Now THAT'S good stuff! The bible is simply a book of parables, over exaggerated ones at that, but then no one would read it if it wasn't over glorified. True, it's got some historical significance, but mostly just fun little stories. I especially love the one where "Adam" and "Eve", the first two people on earth, make baby boys and then "Eve" gets it on with her own boys to make the rest of the human race. That's just gross, and not at all likely. So keep living in your reality, we all do what gets us through the day.

And, by the way, what does all this talk about "Jesus" have to do with multi-tasking?
    01-25-2007 03:02 PM
    Now THAT'S good stuff! The bible is simply a book of parables, over exaggerated ones at that, but then no one would read it if it wasn't over glorified. True, it's got some historical significance, but mostly just fun little stories. I especially love the one where "Adam" and "Eve", the first two people on earth, make baby boys and then "Eve" gets it on with her own boys to make the rest of the human race. That's just gross, and not at all likely. So keep living in your reality, we all do what gets us through the day.

And, by the way, what does all this talk about "Jesus" have to do with multi-tasking?
    have you REALLY even read the Bible or is your knowledge second hand? Cuz there's nowhere in there that says Eve "only had boys" or if she DID even have girls either way.

A wise man once said assuming will make asses out of ppl...and the "Jesus talk" as you put it really came from you...

surur made a simile stating that you lot are expecting the iphone was comparable to ppl looking for jesus' 2nd coming i.e. religious conviction ...you jumped on it and here we are......

* goes for some popcorn..the spectacle continues*
    01-25-2007 05:10 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD