Once You Go Mac You'll Never Go Back

Treodoctor

May 15, 2006
Visit site
Seems to me that everyone is in a rush to point out what they don't like about the Iphone.

While I understand that reaction the problem in this situation is all Jobs did yesterday was give us blueprint without details drawn in.

Jobs had to say something in order to start the FCC clearance process but the fact of the matter is what hits the store shelves in June might be very different then what we are talking about today.

I still think that this will be the Treo and Palm killer but it will take several years to pan out.

That is unless, of course, Palm can snap themselves out of 1999 and respond.

Given my first hand experience....I won't be holding my breath.

Chatter

Sep 1, 2002
www.chatteremail.com
Treo came out in late 2002; why do you use 1999 as where they are stuck.

And the funny thing to me is that everyone is in a rush to proclaim it the killer of Palm, Blackberry, WM, etc. - and yet NOBODY has experience with it beyond a demo and maybe a few minutes hands-on.

Marc

Hanuman

Apr 18, 2005
Visit site
Eh. People said similar things about Treos and Blackberries didn't they? What ended up happening is that Treos AND Blackberries got better! Anyway, the more people make phones, they better it is for us (the consumer). I'm all for it. I love the iPhone, but I will probably wait till the next iteration, hopefully with 3G. What's great about owning mac products is the third party accessories. Think about the keyboards, the cases, the docking systems, laser etchings, and the list goes on and on!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2