apple IPhone

jhkaplan

Sep 24, 2006
Visit site
Yeah, it's probably not going to be a business phone. If they can get exchange to work on it, it would be great, well, with either 3G or on Sprint/Verizon.

dartmouth01

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site

NextDream

Feb 17, 2005
Visit site
http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/the-apple-iphone/
4dfmqag.jpg

2qsbeyp.jpg

34nmpll.jpg

2eg8kg8.jpg

4gfcuvt.jpg

2v16ah4.jpg

2v8ftpl.jpg

4cmvj3b.jpg

2z5vpc2.jpg

Still not interested?

Malatesta

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Not interested.

- No keyboard/hard keys
(remember all the 6700 complaints?)
- No 3G
(are you kidding?)
- No GPS
- Expandable memory?

:censored:

Plus, everyone's data plans compared to Sprint (in pricing and coverage) are way overpriced (I pay $10 for unlimited, many pay nothing)

Sure, it's modern. It's pretty. I'm sure the screen is nice and running OSX is smart but I honestly don't see myself responding to or writing many emails or SMS on here.

We'll have to wait for the demos more details. But no way am I paying $600 WITH a 2 Year Contract.

cardio

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
It's too big to put in my pocket so it would stay home. I have a widescreen laptop that blows this thing away at home. :)

Why is it too big? It is the same size as the blackjack (maybe a tad thinner)? If you are going by the report that the dimensions are
6.26 x 3.29 x .687 those are wrong, the actual dimensions are
4.5 x 2.4 x .46.

NextDream

Feb 17, 2005
Visit site
I just called and they said the $600 is retail and that there will most likely be rebates in place to take that down. They also have an "indefinite exclusive" on it. When the first treos came out people complained about the pricepoint as well.

sethclifford

Sep 25, 2006
about.me
GOD! I was hoping someone else would post this so I didn't have to... at first, I couldn't control my unbridled technolust enthusiasm. But then I wiped the drool off my desk and realized that there's always going to be a "new girl" every now and then, and if she's prettier than your girl, that's one thing. But if she's a better mate, that's something else entirely.

I work on both Macs and PCs and love them both. But she looks like a little harlot, and I'm not ready to break up with my little grey girl just yet. :D

NextDream

Feb 17, 2005
Visit site
GOD! I was hoping someone else would post this so I didn't have to... at first, I couldn't control my unbridled technolust enthusiasm. But then I wiped the drool off my desk and realized that there's always going to be a "new girl" every now and then, and if she's prettier than your girl, that's one thing. But if she's a better mate, that's something else entirely.

I work on both Macs and PCs and love them both. But she looks like a little harlot, and I'm not ready to break up with my little grey girl just yet. :D

I think the company that makes our grey girl began thinking that they were, to quote a famous song.....'Irreplaceable' and perhaps they were for a while. That made them arrogant, they stopped listening, and have not responded to our loyalty.

When your girl gets like that you'd be a fool to stay with her....perhaps the iphone will make them straighten up & fly right.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711