Taken my mind off the next iPhones

Paul Ellis1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
To take my mind off the upcoming releases, I bought an old 3GS from eBay. MAN I miss that phone. Reminds me how much I hated the 4 and subsequent releases that dropped that curved back. LOVE the feel of that in the hand

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like the guy that bought a Model T to keep his mind off the new Fords lol

Only kidding

Apple should come out with a retro device for old time sake

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5S might still be my favorite iPhone design to date. My favorite iPhone though was probably my 7 Plus.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I bought my Mom a 3gs as her first smartphone now she’s styling with an i4 white that she loves. Only uses it for calls and a text now and then.

The 4” form factor still remains my favorite but the X is starting to become the best device I ever owned

merlin29

May 19, 2018
Visit site
Being new to Apple and the I phone SE being my first one it’s a brilliant little phone,
I prefer a small phone 3.5/4” and the latest X/ Xs and X Max look very nice but too large for me, I have started to collect earlier small I phones, so far a white 3GS/ Black and white 4s /and green and yellow 5c’s and still more small I phones to find, collecting is addictive. My favourite one up to now is the white 3GS Perhaps Apple might release a updated retro 3GS I phone, it’s nice to dream.

johnmed3

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Being new to Apple and the I phone SE being my first one it’s a brilliant little phone,
I prefer a small phone 3.5/4” and the latest X/ Xs and X Max look very nice but too large for me, I have started to collect earlier small I phones, so far a white 3GS/ Black and white 4s /and green and yellow 5c’s and still more small I phones to find, collecting is addictive. My favourite one up to now is the white 3GS Perhaps Apple might release a updated retro 3GS I phone, it’s nice to dream.

I would love a new iPhone styled like the 3GS with all the newest iOS and new hardware and internals!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh