iPhone 3GS Contacts, SMS and Notes backup for upgrade to iPhone SE

kisianik

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi

I am trying to save my Contacts, SMS and Notes for moving to iPhone SE. I have IOS 4.3.3, so no iCloud. I tried to create Gmail account to sync with it, but can not do on this phone, it just not accepting it.

I heard that I can sync Contacts and SMS with iCloud, is this correct? If yes, can I upgrade to IOS 5 to get iCloud? If I upgrade, would I loose all my DATA or it suppose to carry over to newer IOS?

At this time I can not upgrade by regular way, so I found manual upgrade files (IPSW) and the way to forcefully upgrade through iTunes.
Which version of iTunes is a minimum for IOS 5? I noticed that the latest version 12.5.5 on Win8.1 doesn't completely recognize my iPhone, I also have version 10.4 on WInXP, which recognizes and fully backups my iPhone. So, which version do I need for my project?

Appreciate any suggestions

Thanks in advance

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I am trying to save my Contacts, SMS and Notes for moving to iPhone SE. I have IOS 4.3.3, so no iCloud. I tried to create Gmail account to sync with it, but can not do on this phone, it just not accepting it.

I heard that I can sync Contacts and SMS with iCloud, is this correct? If yes, can I upgrade to IOS 5 to get iCloud? If I upgrade, would I loose all my DATA or it suppose to carry over to newer IOS?

At this time I can not upgrade by regular way, so I found manual upgrade files (IPSW) and the way to forcefully upgrade through iTunes.
Which version of iTunes is a minimum for IOS 5? I noticed that the latest version 12.5.5 on Win8.1 doesn't completely recognize my iPhone, I also have version 10.4 on WInXP, which recognizes and fully backups my iPhone. So, which version do I need for my project?

Appreciate any suggestions

Thanks in advance

you need to update your device to the latest first it wont delete anything :) hope all goes well

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox