Where can I get iOS 6.1.2 IPSW?

pirate 420

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I've bought an iPhone 3GS, it was jailbroken when I got it.. it's on iOS 4.3.3 and Cydia 1.1.6
I believe I need iOS 6.1.2 IPSW to upgrade? I wish to keep it jailbroken... this is the first time I've had an iPhone so I'm abit of a dinosaur with it hahaha.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
if you update you will have to re-jailbreak, no way around it. which may not be such a bad thing anyways, this way you can have a fresh start

you should just be able to plug into iTunes, select the Summary tab and then update from there. it will DL and update you to the latest firmware for the current device. then go to evasi0n iOS 6.x Jailbreak - official website of the evad3rs to DL the latest version to jailbreak with

btw, here's a crap load of download links: Download iOS firmwares, jailbreak tools and more

welcome to the forums!

pirate 420

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
if you update you will have to re-jailbreak, no way around it. which may not be such a bad thing anyways, this way you can have a fresh start

you should just be able to plug into iTunes, select the Summary tab and then update from there. it will DL and update you to the latest firmware for the current device. then go to evasi0n iOS 6.x Jailbreak - official website of the evad3rs to DL the latest version to jailbreak with

btw, here's a crap load of download links: Download iOS firmwares, jailbreak tools and more

welcome to the forums!
Ok thanks mate, I'm updating it now via iTunes :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
no problem. if i were you i would select Restore as New Phone when given the option towards the end of the update/restore process - NOT from backup

once again, we want to avoid any future issues due to the previous jailbreak on that device

you can still sync your apps, music etc.. but you will be starting fresh with your device settings, email, ringtones etc..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2