Hello,

I forgot the lock password code on my unlocked / jailbroken iphone 3GS for T-Mobile. Now the phone says "Disabled" and I can only answer calls or make emergency calls. I have a lot of important contacts, text messages, and information on my phone which I need. I tried the various methods that are posted on youtube but it does not work. Would it be possible access my information without doing a full restore via iTunes? Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
    11-21-2011 01:30 PM
    Hello,

I forgot the lock password code on my unlocked / jailbroken iphone 3GS for T-Mobile. Now the phone says "Disabled" and I can only answer calls or make emergency calls. I have a lot of important contacts, text messages, and information on my phone which I need. I tried the various methods that are posted on youtube but it does not work. Would it be possible access my information without doing a full restore via iTunes? Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
    As much as it sucks, I think since you don't know the password, the only way to make the phone usable again is doing a restore, but like you said, you'll lose everything since your last update.
    11-21-2011 02:36 PM
    Thank you very much for your help.
    11-21-2011 02:49 PM
    thanks.. this is what I was also looking for... should I press anything to say thanks? Vlad, vmalash@yahoo.co.uk
    12-08-2011 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD