iPhone Disabled

confess00

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I forgot the lock password code on my unlocked / jailbroken iphone 3GS for T-Mobile. Now the phone says "Disabled" and I can only answer calls or make emergency calls. I have a lot of important contacts, text messages, and information on my phone which I need. I tried the various methods that are posted on youtube but it does not work. Would it be possible access my information without doing a full restore via iTunes? Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I forgot the lock password code on my unlocked / jailbroken iphone 3GS for T-Mobile. Now the phone says "Disabled" and I can only answer calls or make emergency calls. I have a lot of important contacts, text messages, and information on my phone which I need. I tried the various methods that are posted on youtube but it does not work. Would it be possible access my information without doing a full restore via iTunes? Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

As much as it sucks, I think since you don't know the password, the only way to make the phone usable again is doing a restore, but like you said, you'll lose everything since your last update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox