Syncing issues

annasophia25

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
This is really about my 3G, but it starts with my iPad. I've had my iPad for a couple of days. When I did the sync of the iTunes apps from my iPhone 3G most things synced ( contacts, notes, alerts, music, etc) but most of the data in the apps didn't. Games I've worked on for two years are back at "0". Pocket Money is blank, my password keeper is blank, etc. I can live with this since it's all still on my phone, but I'm afraid to sync my phone now. Have I erased it all on my Mac? Will my phone be wiped out? I'm awaiting a new 4S but I'm too afraid to sync my current phone, let alone a new one!

Help!

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure if i am posting this question in the correct location but here it is- all of a sudden when i enter a new contact in my iphone it will not go to my ipad, i use gmail set up as an exchange account. Right now I have 5 contacts on my phone which are not going to my ipad, before it gets any worse i would like to know what to do or what to do differently. Thanks.

-SB-

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
This is as you are syncing with a 3G. The only way to retain app data is on iCloud I believe. I don't think there's a way. Though the data should still be safe on your phone :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2