Access iPhone 3GS Files (Broken LCD/Digitizer)

dreamre

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Okay so, my iPhone has just gone crazy. I dropped my phone and the screen worked okay for a couple of days. Before, the screen would just turn on by itself and random colours would show. If I try to use my phone, it's perfectly normal. A couple days later, the screen only shows white (when I press the lock button). I tried replacing both the LCD/digitizer, but the screen does not turn on. The cellphone repair store told me it has something to do with my logic board. Now, nothing turns on at all. Everything else works as I can feel the vibration and play my playlists through Voice Control.

I've searched the internet on resetting the iPhone, but nothing works. So my problem is I am unable to access my files as my touch screen nor my digitizer works. I know the passcode, but I can't even enter it. Is there any way of inputting my code VIA the computer? The phone is jailbroken, but I can't access any of my files as I just recently formatted my harddrive. My phone is not synced with iTunes. Is there any way of syncing my data? Or am I unable to as my computer has never synced with my iPhone.

Thank you guys for your time!

iphonepttrx

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Okay so, my iPhone has just gone crazy. I dropped my phone and the screen worked okay for a couple of days. Before, the screen would just turn on by itself and random colours would show. If I try to use my phone, it's perfectly normal. A couple days later, the screen only shows white (when I press the lock button). I tried replacing both the LCD/digitizer, but the screen does not turn on. The cellphone repair store told me it has something to do with my logic board. Now, nothing turns on at all. Everything else works as I can feel the vibration and play my playlists through Voice Control.

I've searched the internet on resetting the iPhone, but nothing works. So my problem is I am unable to access my files as my touch screen nor my digitizer works. I know the passcode, but I can't even enter it. Is there any way of inputting my code VIA the computer? The phone is jailbroken, but I can't access any of my files as I just recently formatted my harddrive. My phone is not synced with iTunes. Is there any way of syncing my data? Or am I unable to as my computer has never synced with my iPhone.

Thank you guys for your time!
hi there, did you ever find a fix for your issue, i have a similar...Thanks

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If I hook it to iTunes you should be able to sync ... If not there is programs like share pod to pull info off ..

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice