OK my boss gave me a iphone for work and it was one of our old employees phones. It was jailbroke and I didnt know it. I tried to update it and now Im getting the 1015. I did some research and tried redsnow and fix recovery 43 and couldnt get them to work. With the redsnow it freezes at the downloading data screen and the fix recovery it stops after I get the black screen with the white letters (one the iphone) Any ideas. I dont know anything about Iphones but I tried to do some research on it. If someone could give a link that would be great.
    10-01-2011 08:59 PM
    what is the modem firmware version? if its 06.15.00 it will give you 1015 error...also if your were trying to upgrade to 4.3.5 it will mess up if it has that baseband. because if its jailbroken all you would have to do is just restore to stock and then update and youd be good. so im thinking that the baseband has been flashed to 06.15.00. so just check your modem firmware and get back to me.
    10-06-2011 03:36 PM
    you could also use tiny umbrella, it works on both platforms, to get it out of the 1015 error. if youre on a mac you can also use a program called recboot, theres one for windows as well but i cant think of the name.
    10-06-2011 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD