3GS & SD Card

Sarek

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi Folks, I have a real need to be able to import photos from an SD card direct into my 3GS. Anyone been able to do this? (Jailbreak - Yes)

Sarek

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey Alli, thanks for the reply. I do know that there is not an SD card slot on the IPhone. Looking for info and experience about any device that will plug into the IPhone that would allow the reading of an SD card.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
They make an adapter for the iPad same plug in for the iPhone but don't know if anybody has tried that?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Idk if there is a device for connected an sd card to an iPhone, but the search for it and the price you'd have to pay probably isn't worth it when you could just use your computer.

Sarek

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Well I can see it was a mistake to make a post on this form. Thanks to all for your replies except HankAZ, what a smart-ass.

Good-by

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I wonder why the iPad one does not work? I have an iPad and the SD reader an plug it in my iPhone4 And says not supported?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Sting7k,
That looks like it might be what I need, worth trying, will report back on results.
I guess there are some good people on this form.

Sarek

I was just in a good mood, I could have just said to Google it yourself which you should have done anyway. I didn't even look at that product I just copy/pasted the link.

If you had done that and come here with a question along the lines of "has anyone tried this out?" or something like that you would have gotten friendlier answers. We shouldn't be doing Google's job for you, only the part after that step.

waterlou

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
The originally connection kit won't work on ip4 with "unsupported accessory". The USB function actually works that I can connect keyboard to it. So I think it is the problem that Photos app in iPhone won't support importing yet. So double those third party accessory work on ip4 without JB