Just thought of this. What if Apple keeps making the 3Gs and aims it at the prepaid market? It will still have all the powerfull features of the iphone just not everything the newer generations have. They could even rename it the iPhone nano or something.

Of course if someone wants the new iphone they will need sign up for a 2 year.
    06-19-2011 03:07 PM
    Just thought of this. What if Apple keeps making the 3Gs and aims it at the prepaid market? It will still have all the powerfull features of the iphone just not everything the newer generations have. They could even rename it the iPhone nano or something.

Of course if someone wants the new iphone they will need sign up for a 2 year.
    You can use go phone sim or most other prepaid sims on iPhone I've seen it
    06-19-2011 03:16 PM
    This is my link. Some good info

http://forums.tipb.com/t-forum/21349...-write-up.html

Apple could care less about a 2009 Iphone and concentrating into the pre-paid market with any phone. Even selling them at full retail of $600. They can't keep the new iphones in stock as it is. And have a net worth of around 70 Billion was the last number I saw. Might be 80 Billion.
    07-08-2011 03:55 AM
    ^^^ His thread also brought to light the fact that the prepaid route is kind of pointless...from a cost perspective.
    07-08-2011 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD