White iPhone 3GS

KurtZ

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Does AT&T still sell the white iPhone 3GS. I am really not interested in the iPhone 4, and I was just curious. Because I was signed into my acount Viewing my updgrade options, an I have a upgrade so I clicked on the shop button and it showed the white iPhone 3GS 16 & 32 gig but they were sold out. Are they ever going to get them back in stock because I thought At&t quit selling them. Thankyou. && sorry if this is a stupid question.

smalcom

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
No, the only iPhone 3GS that is available is the black 8GB unit. There is supposedly a white iPhone4 minutes away from being released. AT&T/Apple heve discontinued any other version of the 3GS, and no, no question is stupid, only the one that is unasked.

Last edited:

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
The only 3GS they have aside from the 8GB version are reconditioned phones. They're just fine (I have a reconditioned 3GS that I got last year), but if you're ok with waiting, do so. The iPhone 5 should come out in June/July which if nothing else should push the price of the iPhone 4 down.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
No AT&T and Apple have discontinued the 3Gs (excluding the black 8gb one) But that doesn't mean you can't get one. People sell them on Ebay & Craigslist for decent prices.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
You can actually sign a new contract and get a (reconditioned) 16GB white 3GS for $49. Reconditioned and refurbished phones are perfectly fine, I think they come with a year warranty.

I was told that reconditioned phones are phones that have been used less than 30 days by new users like as a trial and if they don't like it they take it back and refurbish the phone.

So yeah go pick you one up if that's what you're into---they come with NEW headphones and a NEW charger and cable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro