Iphone 3gs BIG PROBLEM! please help!

taggyy

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys i was jailbroken on 3.1.3 and my iphone was working fine and my brother went to restore my phone he was trying to do somthing and he stuffed everything up now my iphone has the new 4.0.2OS and its stuck on the emergency screen... i only can make emergency calls i cant do anything else... i really need help and i dont have any idea what to do?

Can somebody please help me its urgent!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You will probably need a sim card from the original locked provider so that you can get it going again. There is no jailbreak or unlock for 4.0.2 yet, but you may be able to downgrade.

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Are you an AT&T customer or were you using it unlocked on another carrier? If you are using a carrier other than AT&T you are SOL unless you have the SHSH blobs from when you were running 3.1.3. Don't let your brother mess with your iPhone anymore!

taggyy

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
i want let him touch it im pissed off badly... I feel lost without my iphone lol... naa im on Optus i bought the phone from a mate yeah i dont know where he got it from this was a awhile back and i jailbroke it on 3.1.3 and unlocked it my self... but now its screwed i want to downgrade to 4.0 or 4.0.1 or w.e i just want it jailbroken and unlocked! any ideas how? and know i got know SHSH blobs i dont know what that is

taggyy

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
i cant try that... I cant even get past the Emergency caller... i cant go past that... i dont know what to do... i migt have to send it to a shop... but b4 that i wonna try everything there is!

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
i cant try that... I cant even get past the Emergency caller... i cant go past that... i dont know what to do... i migt have to send it to a shop... but b4 that i wonna try everything there is!

At this point I'm not sure there is much you can do until a new jailbreak is released unless you can find someone with an active iPhone and use their SIM to activate the phone. Even then I'm not sure that is going to do you any good other than no longer showing the emergency screen, you will still be stuck without the unlock... Sorry for the bad news.

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Thats your opinion, and we all know the old saying?

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and they usually stink ;)

You don't see any of us that don't jailbreak coming on here in a panic, wondering how to fix their expensive bricks. You see a whole bunch of those threads for jailbreaks gone wrong, though.

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
You don't see any of us that don't jailbreak coming on here in a panic, wondering how to fix their expensive bricks. You see a whole bunch of those threads for jailbreaks gone wrong, though.

because most people dont read, and even if you dont jailbreak it right, DFU>Restore is easy as 1,2,3

killthelights32

Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
I would find out what carrier it was originally with and see if it is a carrier that offers unlocking (seems all carriers in AU do) and call them and see if you can get it officially unlocked.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2