Email Push Issues with iPhone 3GS

BHMartin

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I am new to the forum. I started having issues with email push notification the last 4 or 5 days. I have to click the email icon to even know if I have new emails. Prior to this happening, I have not experienced any issues even after upgrading to the new software.

I have tried rebooting the phone. But no help. PLEASE any help would be great.

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I have this same problem from time to time on my Exchange and MobileMe. The MobileMe problem makes me furious considering the ridiculous price that we pay to use it.

I can be sitting on the couch with my iPad and all of the mail will come to it instantly but nothing will come to the phone. Again, this doesn't happen too often and it seems to be pretty random but it would be nice if it never happened. Which it shouldn't.

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
It happened to me a lot when I had my 3GS. Eventually, it would just stop pushing emails (from yahoo, exchange and gmail) to my phone. I would reboot the phone and it would start working again, but it would eventually stop. I eventually just turned push notification completely off to help conserve the battery.

I now have the reverse problem with my iP4. I turned all push notifications off, but I will randomly get pushed email notifications. And it does seem completely random. Once or twice a day, I will get a push notification of new email, but just about every time I open mail, new messages pop up that I wasn't notified of. It's all very strange.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711