How to restore old Iphone 3gs app data.

Drethstoff

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
Before i upgraded my phone it was jailbroken and running ios 3.1.2. I decided that i wanted to give the new os a spin so i decided to restore the phone and upgrade to it. When I was finally done loading up the device I noticed that none of my apps had transfered and been restored. But all of my other native apple items had been returned to normal as if it had never been changed.

I was wondering if it would be possible to reload all of my apps and their data to their previous conditions. I have not backed up my phone since then.

Thanks!

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
When your iPhone is plugged into iTunes, and you can select the tabs at the top, like music, pictures, calenders, etc. of what to sync to your iPhone, go to the "apps" tab and all of your previous apps should be there. You can drag them on the iPhone in the order in which you want them ... That's the only way I know of how to sync them back to your iPhone. As to the data that was previously entered in them - it *should* still be on there, but I can't promise you anything. For example, if it's a Twitter app, and you previously had your account signed into it, when you sync it back on your iPhone your Twitter account should still be signed into it. ... But "should be" and "Will it be" are two totally different things. lol, good luck! Sorry if this in no way helped you haha.

eyemakerz

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Your iPhone was likely backed up during the update process, but you should create another backup file now that your iOS version has been updated.

1) With your iPhone still connected to your computer, right-click it in the left-hand iTunes column
under device.
2) Select Back Up

Your iPhone will now be backed up and all apps, games, music, movies, settings and other date will be saved to the new backup file

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods