Just got my iPhone 3GS :D

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, after about a month of work of posting on Craigslist, Kijiji and EBay, I finally did it.

Someone finally accepted my trade for an iPhone 3GS :D

Gave them a Blackberry Bold 9000, IPod Touch 3rd Gen 32GB, Nokia Tablet PC, and they gave me their 3GS 32GB :)

I look forward to being apart of this community, and removing crackberry from my bookmarks :p

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
That doesn't make any sense. It sounds like you made a poor deal. I would have sold everything instead and you likely would have had some cash left over.

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah maybe, but it was far less effort to do it this way.

Plus, I never used the tablet pc, it has collected dust for the past 2 months..

damule6666

Banned
Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
Is it really a crap deal if he is happy?
I just don't see it that way.... You have things YOU don't want...you find someone with things THEY don't want....decide that you want what they don't and they want what you don't and BINGO...
One of man kinds oldest interactions takes place...
It's good to see the barter system alive and well!!

So i say bravo to you!

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Exactly Damule :p

One mans trash is another mans treasure!

Besides, the guy I traded too even told me, he knew he was getting a better deal, and that if I wanted to keep the tablet PC I was welcome too. I just didn't want the thing collecting more dust, so I gave it to him anyway.

It wasnt a fancy Intel Atom based tablet PC, it was an old Nokia N770. Also, why keep a 32GB IPod Touch and a Blackberry, when the iPhone is the exact same thing, combined, but better?

I'm happy, he's happy, all is well in the flux of the universe :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods