Hey all,

I have a rather simple issue on my hands here. I can't seem to figure out as to what exactly the best/usual/normal way to sync/upload photos, videos, and other files TO the iPhone is? I don't really use the libraries in Windows 7, but I did try to put the files that I want on the iPhone by way of syncing the Photos folder through iTunes. I tried both adding the folder where I have a bunch of wallpaper pics to the Photos folder in Libraries, and when that didn't seem to want to work, I physically copied every last .jpg, and .png file into the default Photos folder. Still. No dice.

I also found an app called iFiles, which I bought and while I can connect to the iPhone via the WiFi network and even copy files to the 4 default folders that iFiles uses, I cannot seem to find a way to access them on the iPhone outside the iFiles application. While I can open the aforementioned .jpg and .png wallpaper files and display them, I cannot access them through Settings ---> Wallpaper, for example.

I know that I'm overlooking a small thing here, because somehow, I was able to sync photos and music to the iPhone before.

Bottom line, what is the best/most convenient way to get files from my laptop to my iPhone?

Thanks very much!
    01-06-2010 11:56 PM
    you can take a sharp device such as a knife and cut the screen open and then carefully put ur files into the phone. when u need to seal it back up u can use normal scotch tape or duck tape if you want to be sure its all sealed up=)
    01-07-2010 12:22 AM
    or you can just ssh into that bad boy or use diskaid. i prefer diskaid
    01-07-2010 12:23 AM
    This may be overobvious, but why not just use iTunes to sync your photos to from your pc to your iPhone?

I'm not really sure why you're creating such an issue here.

If it's documents, it's another matter, but iTunes is made to sync your photos and videos.
    01-07-2010 06:58 AM
    I also vote for using itunes. it will even sync your photos off your phone for you too in the same process

here's a guide

Apple - iPhone - Learn how to use all the features of iPhone.
    01-07-2010 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD