Questions about iPhone 3GS

Mycopsycho

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking of upgrading to an iPhone 3GS from a WM6 device. I have questions, though, about how some things are handled on the iPhone.

1) Documents -- With something like Documents 2Go can you load Word docs and PDF files onto the iPhone? E.g., I would like to create a field guide of common Colorado mushrooms in PDF format to load on my iPhone for reference when out mushrooming.

2) File/Folder System -- If you can load docs onto the iPhone, can you organize them into folders?

3) Photos -- Can you download photos on the Camera Roll to your computer (for me a PC running Win7)?

Thanks in advance for your comments and help.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
1) Yes
2) No
3) Yes

Forget the way you did things on WM if you move to an iPhone. It will make your head explode if you try to think WM in the iPhone environment...trust me.

kevwright#IM

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
You could access the folder system, but only if you jailbreak.

You would probably find though that you would not have to, stuff like that just works on iPhone.

Kev

martind81

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes there's many apps for your to keep your documents on the go organized. You can also use iDisk if you got a MobileMe Account to sync quickly between your Laptop and your iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner