Hi everyone,
    I have iPhone 3GS which had served me well in couple of months. Suddenly I got warning from my network that I have been over limit. I check my iPhone, just realized it upload 1.5GB data in just 3 days.
    I try to complain to Apple or my network why it is happening.
    Anyone have clue or may be the same problems? I got another iPhone which only upload 86MB for 6 months with same applications.
    is it safari Bug? it doesnt make sense since my download is only 248 MB and it just happened suddenly.

Thanks
    Regards
    Jimenez
    11-08-2009 09:29 AM
    Rut roh Raggy. No clue buddy. Sorry.
    11-08-2009 04:13 PM
    there has been a safari bug reported that involves video streaming (i think webcam) which continues to run in the background if you just close safari. Users are advised to navigate to another page prior to closing safari to close the connection.

But this should affect downloads, not uploads.
    11-08-2009 04:41 PM
    Are you jail broken?
    11-08-2009 09:55 PM
    Nope I never do it. it is all from Apple. Do you think I need to complaint to Apple?
    It cost me money and now the network suspend my service.
    11-08-2009 10:49 PM
    It's always adviseable to close all open windows before shutting Safari down.
    11-09-2009 12:57 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I have iPhone 3GS which had served me well in couple of months. Suddenly I got warning from my network that I have been over limit. I check my iPhone, just realized it upload 1.5GB data in just 3 days.
    I try to complain to Apple or my network why it is happening.
    Anyone have clue or may be the same problems? I got another iPhone which only upload 86MB for 6 months with same applications.
    is it safari Bug? it doesnt make sense since my download is only 248 MB and it just happened suddenly.

Thanks
    Regards
    Jimenez
    sorry if this is a stupid question...what cell company do u have? Isnt it unlimited data?
    11-09-2009 01:13 AM
    I am in Australia with Three network. I have 450MB data limit and it upload 1.6GB. I has been charged for 1.2 GB. ><
    11-09-2009 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD