I found an aftermarket company that has designed a keyboard for the iphone finally. I just cant believe that Apple has not made another device for those of us that send out numerous emails on the go. Im one of those people that would benefit from a real keyboard, and while Im at it how about a real spell check within SMS and email not just an auto correction. The company I found that designed an aftermarket keyboard can be located at this link. I have not received it as of yet. Tell me what you guys think.

How many of you would want a real keyboard that was apart of the iphone?

google the company: iTwinge

Tell me what you think.
    11-02-2009 12:00 AM
    uh I don't want no real keyboard...stay with the virtual apple.
    11-02-2009 12:22 AM
    I saw those keyboard add-ons. They look cumbersome and block half the screen when you aren't using it to type. Sliding it on and off everytime you want to type something seems like more trouble than it's worth. Hope you like it though...unless of course you work for the company and this is nothing more than an ad for it, in which case, gtfo.
    11-02-2009 02:08 AM
    uh I don't want no real keyboard...stay with the virtual apple.
    This means you DO want a real keyboard (double negative)

Those who want an actual keyboard should get a Palm Pre or a Blackberry
    11-02-2009 07:00 AM
    I think the virtual keyboard on the iPhone rocks! I would definately dump the iPhone if they EVER added a physical keyboard. More moving parts=more things to break. Not to mention the grime inbetween the keys! It's just not sanitary!!!
    11-02-2009 11:38 AM
    I think I just barfed a little looking at that contraption.
    11-02-2009 11:46 AM
    I'm not interested in a physical keyboard, If I was I would have purchased a phone that had one.
    11-03-2009 06:35 AM
    I also love the virtual keyboard, I don't see the reason people likecthe real keyboard on such a small formfactor. If it was a dock with a virtual keyboard projecting onto the surface beneath ie. Desk, etc that I could get down with.
    11-05-2009 03:21 AM
    I guess if u type stories on ya iphone this would be useful...i am still waiting on an iphone gamepad so i can get my gaming on!
    11-05-2009 03:32 AM
    I think the virtual keyboard on the iPhone rocks! I would definately dump the iPhone if they EVER added a physical keyboard. More moving parts=more things to break. Not to mention the grime inbetween the keys! It's just not sanitary!!!
    I agree
    I left the palm pre because i hate a physical
    i type much faster on a virtual
    11-07-2009 06:15 PM
    I found an aftermarket company that has designed a keyboard for the iphone finally. I just cant believe that Apple has not made another device for those of us that send out numerous emails on the go. Im one of those people that would benefit from a real keyboard, and while Im at it how about a real spell check within SMS and email not just an auto correction. The company I found that designed an aftermarket keyboard can be located at this link. I have not received it as of yet. Tell me what you guys think.

How many of you would want a real keyboard that was apart of the iphone?

google the company: iTwinge

Tell me what you think.
    ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT SPAM ADVERTISEMENT!!!!
    Someone kill him! Rofl.
    11-07-2009 06:20 PM
    No keyboard for me.
    If I wanted a keyboard I'd have stayed with my Curve.
    11-08-2009 01:53 PM
    I don't understand why a company would build a physical keyboard add-on for the iPhone. People who buy and use the iPhone dovso because they like touchscreen devices. If we wanted a physical keyboard we would have bought a BlackBerry or something with a physical keyboard.
    11-13-2009 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD