Iphone 3gs Keyboard

wayneholbrook#IM

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I found an aftermarket company that has designed a keyboard for the iphone finally. I just cant believe that Apple has not made another device for those of us that send out numerous emails on the go. I?m one of those people that would benefit from a real keyboard, and while I?m at it how about a real spell check within SMS and email not just an auto correction. The company I found that designed an aftermarket keyboard can be located at this link. I have not received it as of yet. Tell me what you guys think.

How many of you would want a real keyboard that was apart of the iphone?

google the company: iTwinge

Tell me what you think.

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
I saw those keyboard add-ons. They look cumbersome and block half the screen when you aren't using it to type. Sliding it on and off everytime you want to type something seems like more trouble than it's worth. Hope you like it though...unless of course you work for the company and this is nothing more than an ad for it, in which case, gtfo.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I think the virtual keyboard on the iPhone rocks! I would definately dump the iPhone if they EVER added a physical keyboard. More moving parts=more things to break. Not to mention the grime inbetween the keys! It's just not sanitary!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I also love the virtual keyboard, I don't see the reason people likecthe real keyboard on such a small formfactor. If it was a dock with a virtual keyboard projecting onto the surface beneath ie. Desk, etc that I could get down with.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I guess if u type stories on ya iphone this would be useful...i am still waiting on an iphone gamepad so i can get my gaming on! :)

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I think the virtual keyboard on the iPhone rocks! I would definately dump the iPhone if they EVER added a physical keyboard. More moving parts=more things to break. Not to mention the grime inbetween the keys! It's just not sanitary!!!

I agree
I left the palm pre because i hate a physical
i type much faster on a virtual

Zoso1048

Oct 18, 2009
www.facebook.com
I found an aftermarket company that has designed a keyboard for the iphone finally. I just cant believe that Apple has not made another device for those of us that send out numerous emails on the go. I?m one of those people that would benefit from a real keyboard, and while I?m at it how about a real spell check within SMS and email not just an auto correction. The company I found that designed an aftermarket keyboard can be located at this link. I have not received it as of yet. Tell me what you guys think.

How many of you would want a real keyboard that was apart of the iphone?

google the company: iTwinge

Tell me what you think.

ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT SPAM ADVERTISEMENT!!!!
Someone kill him! Rofl.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't understand why a company would build a physical keyboard add-on for the iPhone. People who buy and use the iPhone dovso because they like touchscreen devices. If we wanted a physical keyboard we would have bought a BlackBerry or something with a physical keyboard.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW