So it seems that upgrading my phone to 3.1 has brought back the wifi bug that annoyed me when I first got the 3GS.

Since updating to 3.1, my phone has lost its ability to connect to my home wifi network, and when I attempt to reconnect, it actually interferes with my macbook's Airport functionality until I turn wifi off. In full disclosure, I have not yet reset network settings, nor have I returned my phone to factory settings and reloaded from scratch since I discovered this late last night (though neither action fixed the bug when I had it in June/early July).

Has anybody else been encountering this problem?
    09-15-2009 12:36 PM
    I remember a couple threads on Wifi connectivity problems. Do a search there were a few suggestions that might get it going for you again. Did you try resetting your router? How did you fix the problem last time?
    09-15-2009 01:25 PM
    Last time this issue came up, I brought it in to the Apple store, where they swapped it out for me after I told them that I had reset my router, restored my phone, reset my phone's network settings--all to no avail. They couldn't offer any other suggestions, and just shrugged it off as one of the problems to be expected with a .0 version of the new OS.

I'll try all the old tricks when I get home from work tonight; I was just wondering if anyone else had an old problem like this come up as a result of updating to the new nnn3.1 OS.
    09-15-2009 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD