hey guys

can any one help me on this how to get i phone 3gs connected to windows xp to transfer files songs vdos et. pls help me on this.

and also tell me how to install the games ans software from the windows to my i phone 3gs

thanks
    08-11-2009 07:06 AM
    08-11-2009 08:42 AM
    Plug the USB cable into a USB port and the other end into the iPhone.
    08-11-2009 08:56 AM
    hey guys

can any one help me on this how to get i phone 3gs connected to windows xp to transfer files songs vdos et. pls help me on this.

and also tell me how to install the games ans software from the windows to my i phone 3gs

thanks
    Do you have a specific question about the install or just want someone to walk you through something you can research yourself?

Teach a person to fish folks
    08-11-2009 09:16 AM
    friends i have installed the itunes and added some app for it to my phone but still i am unable to transfer my songs and video files to my phone. so is there any other software or any easy way to transfer songs and videos to phone.???

2. i have some .zip files for i phone themes is ther any way that i can load those themes to my phone cos i didnt find any option in itunes for installing themes... pls pls help me in this?????

thanks
    08-12-2009 09:26 AM
    In order to get songs and videos on your iPhone, you need to sync them through iTunes. You can just copy them directly onto the phone.

As far as themes for the iPhone, the phone doesn't currently support adding themes unless you jailbreak. Once you jailbreak, you can use Springboard, Summerboard, etc, to add themes to your phone.
    08-12-2009 09:45 PM
    friends i have installed the itunes and added some app for it to my phone but still i am unable to transfer my songs and video files to my phone. so is there any other software or any easy way to transfer songs and videos to phone.???
    you use itunes. did you visit the link I posted? it explains EVERYTHING you need to know.
    08-13-2009 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD