how can i able to connect my iphone 3gs to windows.... pls help

yoursalways99

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
hey guys

can any one help me on this how to get i phone 3gs connected to windows xp to transfer files songs vdos et. pls help me on this.

and also tell me how to install the games ans software from the windows to my i phone 3gs

thanks

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
hey guys

can any one help me on this how to get i phone 3gs connected to windows xp to transfer files songs vdos et. pls help me on this.

and also tell me how to install the games ans software from the windows to my i phone 3gs

thanks
Do you have a specific question about the install or just want someone to walk you through something you can research yourself?

Teach a person to fish folks:cool:

yoursalways99

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
friends i have installed the itunes and added some app for it to my phone but still i am unable to transfer my songs and video files to my phone. so is there any other software or any easy way to transfer songs and videos to phone.???

2. i have some .zip files for i phone themes is ther any way that i can load those themes to my phone cos i didnt find any option in itunes for installing themes... pls pls help me in this?????

thanks

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
In order to get songs and videos on your iPhone, you need to sync them through iTunes. You can just copy them directly onto the phone.

As far as themes for the iPhone, the phone doesn't currently support adding themes unless you jailbreak. Once you jailbreak, you can use Springboard, Summerboard, etc, to add themes to your phone.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
friends i have installed the itunes and added some app for it to my phone but still i am unable to transfer my songs and video files to my phone. so is there any other software or any easy way to transfer songs and videos to phone.???

you use itunes. did you visit the link I posted? it explains EVERYTHING you need to know.