tinyurl.com/moreapppages
    This totally works. Not only for a non jailbroken iPhone as shown in the video, but on my 3G, jailbroken, with 5 column springboard installed. Plus you can still theme the new pages just like earlier ones (Page0.png, Page1.png, etc.). Now I'm off to a new frenzy of app organizing.
    12-14-2009 05:45 PM
    I have encountered something similar using spotlight search. I like to keep my apps to a minimum and do a cleanup every couple weeks and like to keep my pages to 6 and under.

I really hope they improve app management on 4.0. Folders perhaps?
    12-15-2009 01:03 AM
    For those of you who don't want to watch the whole video, here's what to do:

1. Make sure all existing pages are completely full with apps or bookmarks.
    2. Ensure that the application 'Voice Memo' is the last app on the last page. This is key.
    3. Go to the second to last page, and move the last app on that page to the last page. This will force Voice Memo off, and it will no longer be on the springboard.
    4. There is now one space available, on the second to last page. Add a new app (either by downloading from the app store or add a new bookmark in Safari) to fill this spot. Everything is now filled again.
    5. Reboot the phone
    6. Voice Memo is now back on the first page, and the new app you added in step 4 is on a new page 2 by itself.
    7. Continue as needed.

I've added 3 more pages so far.
    12-15-2009 05:14 PM
    dang. requires voice memo to be on the first page. I'll wait for something official/easier
    12-16-2009 02:31 PM
    i guess this is a cool trick, but i still don't see why anyone would want do many apps on their device. i have like 8 pages already and i can't possibly use them all as it is!
    12-17-2009 04:41 PM
    dang. requires voice memo to be on the first page. I'll wait for something official/easier
    But I thought you said it was photoshopped! You said it was all bogus!

12-20-2009 02:12 PM
    i guess this is a cool trick, but i still don't see why anyone would want do many apps on their device. i have like 8 pages already and i can't possibly use them all as it is!

8!!! I can't stand the clutter of the 5 pages I have, thats toooooo many dots for my liking. I also organize my apps by type, apps are on the first two, games the last 2, home is the base things plus shazam and sportacular, my two most used apps.
    12-20-2009 05:58 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD