iPhone 3GS Availability

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
My girl was fortunate to walk into a local Apple store here in Los Angeles and get a white 16gb. I can ask her specifics if anyone is curious which LA store. This was Wednesday when she went right in and got one.

escapethematrix

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Well, i checked status again at att.com and it says quantity backordered '0' now where it said '1' yesterday so that is a good sign, maybe they have them in their warehouse now! yay!

ibegary

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my 32GB Black on the 18th and I got a shipping notification last night.

It's overnight shipping but without Saturday delivery I wont get it till Monday. But it's good to see that it at least got out of the ware house.

bubbatex

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
I have two Apple stores in Austin - they seemed to have plenty (not surprising). Got a 16gb black one today after about an 1 hour wait. None of the local ATT or Best Buys had any and they never know when some are going to arrive.

But the Apple stores had plenty....hummm......

Coffeeman

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I spilled a soft drink on my 3G on Friday, rendering the ear speaker unusable. I made an online appointment at the Apple Store in Towson, Md. for Saturday (06/27) at noon. Got there at 11:45 and there was a line outside. I told the guy at the door that I had an appointment, so he let me in.

They called my name at 11:50, I told him that I needed a 16 gb black 3gS. The sales guy said that they had plenty. I was out the door at 12:05 with my new 3gS.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I checked the handy availability chart on the Apple website & found out that the only 32GB 3G S available was white, and in Bethesda (a little bit of a hike from Middletown/Frederick area, MD). I got there at 10 and there were 3 people ahead of me in a line (I didn't expect any line). Some folks in line were saying that the Apple store manufactures hype by making people wait outside, others said it was because people get wonky and steal display iPhones. Anyway, I got my new toy and I love it! I definitely notice the speed. And I had an excuse to jailbreak my "old" 2G to unlock it and give it to a friend. Not difficult at all thanks to the tutorials on this site!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I checked online and took a chance. Drove two hours to the closest Apple store. The sales guy there told me that the stores were getting in far more than anyone was letting on, and even when Apple originally said they were sold out, plenty of stores had them in stock.

BTW, looks like all the Apple stores in GA are loaded and not moving them fast. The New Orleans store (where I went) has plenty.

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
I was in my AT&T store yesterday and was told 7-14 days was the official word, but they usually came faster than that.

This is exactly what they told me, they also said I couldnt pre order with my debit card said it had to be a credit card. Then I said well run my debit card as credit, then they said that wouldnt work either. I smell bull****

DaReaper911

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I only checked at one store, in Ann Arbor, MI and they said they are only taking preorders. Just wondering if this is how it is everywhere. Also anyone know how long (about) it would take to get an iPhone through the Apple online store.

Just to note i am not eligible for the discounted price until Monday, so I'd be waiting til then to buy one (if that makes any difference)

Hey i live in the ypsi/arbor area and i got my phone from the ATT store on washtenaw and the had alot of them

DMB247

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I preordered on att wireless website on 6/30. It moved tonight from Qty Backordered 1 to 0 and Qty Ordered 0 to 1. So maybe mine will be shipping soon. This will be my first iPhone. I am sooooo excited!!!

DMB247

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I preordered on att wireless website on 6/30. It moved tonight from Qty Backordered 1 to 0 and Qty Ordered 0 to 1. So maybe mine will be shipping soon. This will be my first iPhone. I am sooooo excited!!!

It shipped priority overnight . Will be at my house by 4:30 today.

CocoChanels

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

pinkstars

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine over the phone on the 30th but for some reason it says I ordered it on the 2nd...and mine is still in backorder. I hope it comes soon! I am so impatient LOL!

foster2380

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
My buddy that lives in Boston visited for the 4th and loved my 3GS so much he went back with intentions of buying one. He and 3 other of his friends went into their closest Apple store today and all walked out with a brand new iPhone. I should get a commission :).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2