I have a 3gs and never had any issues yet.
    02-11-2010 12:21 PM
    I don't think I really have any issues with my phone besides the fact that I wish the OS did more than it does currently.
    02-12-2010 05:19 AM
    can anyone tell me i have a jailbroken 3gs and my calls drop all day?
    Sure.

*ahem*

"You have a jailbroken 3gs and your calls drop all day."

Couldn't help myself. :o
    02-18-2010 11:16 AM
    hello i need help pls i just to get a E (edge ) at home but now i get more the O this is new since 2 days its becouse tmobile or its my phone thank u
    what can i do ti fix this i need to know if the problem its phone or the tmobile signal !! this just happend at home thank u !!!!!!!!!!!!!

iphone 3gs jb/unlock black
    You'll never get 3G on TMobile with an iPhone. TMobile uses different 3G frequencies than AT&T ( here in the states ). You will only get Edge or GPRS ( O ) depending on your TMobile coverage and the saturation of the network around you. You can't do anything to effect this, it's all your carrier not your phone.
    02-18-2010 12:16 PM
    You'll never get 3G on TMobile with an iPhone. TMobile uses different 3G frequencies than AT&T ( here in the states ). You will only get Edge or GPRS ( O ) depending on your TMobile coverage and the saturation of the network around you. You can't do anything to effect this, it's all your carrier not your phone.
    could always switch to ATT...
    03-02-2010 02:28 PM
    I am wanting to know if someone can tell me how to change the default time for appointment warnings prior from 15minutes - 30 minutes? I have an IPOD TOUCH. Let me know
    03-02-2010 05:16 PM
    2 day old iphone 3gs user yayy lol. My question, sometimes when opening mail, both my gmail and yahoo acconts; sometimes when I open a new email the app closes. I have to go back in and open it again, sometimes it happens 2x before I can read the email wo it closing down on me. Anyone no why?
    03-08-2010 12:00 PM
    As my experience that there were numerous occasions when the iPhone 3GS connected to EDGE while the iPhone 3G hooked up to a 3G networkeven when the two devices were side-by-side. The reverse virtually never happened. Most of the time, the two iPhones connected to the same network, but a difference was definitely detectable.
    03-10-2010 04:53 AM
    for anyone who had the same issue as me, once I deleted itunes and reinstalled itunes it fixed my issue about the emails just shutting down when opened. weird lil problem
    03-12-2010 12:52 PM
    1. I am having a problem with the screen going completely black and then not cutting on at all. This is my second iPhone 3gs since I activated it on 1/25. Can somebody tell me what's going on with this issue?

2. I made custom ringtones with iRinger. When I assign my default ring and then give some of my contacts different ringtones, it always goes back to the default ring. It's like it saves and then just deletes itself. Anyone else with this problem?
    03-16-2010 03:08 PM
    I had the same experience as Martin I: my 3gs on edge sitting next to husband with his 3G on 3gnetwork. Anyone know why?
    03-16-2010 08:47 PM
    when i open the gallery the camera roll album slide under the top black bar and im not able to reach it unless i reboot it to work again any help over here cheers ???
    08-25-2011 02:37 PM
112 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD