What's your favorite little feature of the new iPhone 3GS?

mike_kircher

Apr 9, 2009
Visit site
Best feature on ur Iphone

I feel naked without my iPhone and you probably do too. im obsessed, plz list the best feature you love in your iphone...
;)

PirateNinja

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
until i get back to the states, im addicted to skype and the game fieldrunners hahaha that passes the time between iraqi dust storms and camel spiders :p

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Best feature (that I've never had on another device) - when you slide the mute button it only silences incoming calls/texts so you can still use it as an alarm clock or fall asleep listening to music!

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Best feature (that I've never had on another device) - when you slide the mute button it only silences incoming calls/texts so you can still use it as an alarm clock or fall asleep listening to music!

I really do like this feature as well.

Mine would be the overall internet experience that the iPhone gives. Can't live without being connected.

cre8tivspirit

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Best feature for me is overall iPhone experience. Coming from the BB, I was a little worried but after having mine for ahile now, I'm thrilled with it and its performance.

Jeffdc5#IM

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
apps by far. Pockettunes streams xm radio which i listen to all the time. Need for speed underground got me through work today. All the twitter apps.

YoungKevin

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I can say one of the best features are the web apps. They make browsing so much easier.

Also tapping the time bar to scroll back to the top. It saves alot of time

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I can say one of the best features are the web apps. They make browsing so much easier.

Also tapping the time bar to scroll back to the top. It saves alot of time

The need to do something about the reverse... going down takes forever!