What's your favorite little feature of the new iPhone 3GS?

jewelz

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I would say the best feature on my iPhone is the keyboard and the touch screen. Coming from the Storm, the iPhone keyboard is a million times better and my fingers no longer hurt just trying to type a sentence. : )

Last edited:

tchaves

May 15, 2009
Visit site
I think I've actually taken for granted the incredible locking system the iPhone has. It's virtually impossible to make unintentional calls, and it's super easy and quick to unlock the phone! No other phone has achieved that.

iNick

May 18, 2009
Visit site
I think I've actually taken for granted the incredible locking system the iPhone has. It's virtually impossible to make unintentional calls, and it's super easy and quick to unlock the phone! No other phone has achieved that.

This was a HUGE problem for me with all my other phones. iphone really perfected the lock/unlock system. But my favorite feature of the iphone is probably how perfectly the phone/web/apps/ipod fit together into one perfect interface. Im never leaving the iphone!:D

h4rk

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
Best Feature

The best feature, and I think that a lot of people take this for granted because it came out with iPhone 1.x, is the browser. If you've ever had an old Palm phone or any phone with IE mobile, then you know what I mean. Mobile Safari is excellent, especially now that they have made it so stable. Having the real Internet in my pocket along with my iPod, Email, etc. is great. iPhone makes these features useable and practical, something that no other smartphone that I have used can claim.

Nick9283

Jun 3, 2008
Visit site
best feature will be its up and coming push notifications. the ability to be alerted when information arrives will be big in web 3.0 and the people who tie it to iphone will come out on top.

ex someone post on facebook your alerted

walking by a walmart and the walmart app knows you have been looking at tvs and theres a sale your alerted

walk into a mcdonalds you frequent your alerted of the buy one get one free just show your iphone

sil3ntrid3r11

Feb 20, 2009
www.youtube.com
I think one of the best features on the iPhone is the fact that you can view SMS conversations as a whole conversation. I remember on my small little razr i had to toggle back and forth to try and remember and or reference the messages from earlier.. If the iPhone had nothing else, that would be worth it!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
The fact that it "just works" is HUGE for me.:D I came from a Treo so you know what I mean.:p

I would agree that the Browser is the single best feature. Right now there is nothing on the market that can compare to it.

nevermind

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Best feature (that I've never had on another device) - when you slide the mute button it only silences incoming calls/texts so you can still use it as an alarm clock or fall asleep listening to music!
Wow - that's a cool feature!

(Counting down the days (weeks?) until I get an iPhone)

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I still love the fact that the iphone locks itself as soon as a phone ends if the phone was locked before the call came in. I love just putting the phone back in my pocket once I hear the person say goodbye. I was so impressed when I first noticed that.

That a the game Bloons!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro