Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
iP2.jpg

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
here are some lucky pics I got of some humming birds. man those suckers are fast and don't sit still. the last photo was funny as the little guy came in for a closer look at me and i was trying not to move yet snap pics at the same time:eek:

Last edited:

Scott R

Oct 29, 2001
tapland.com
One of the things that has kept me from uploading photos to this thread is that there didn't seem to be an easy way to do it from the iPhone. I have a feeling that we'd have a lot more participation here if we could do that. One solution would be for tipb.com to host the photos, but even if they did, I don't think that the iPhone's web browser supports uploading files, right?

So in the interest of trying to allow for us to do this all via the iPhone, I've been looking into what options are available. Basically, what we need is an app which allows for uploading images from the iPhone to an online photo site, and then an easy way to grab the URL of that photo to insert into a new post in the forums. I've been trying out several apps and online services this morning, but haven't found the perfect solution yet. Rather than get this thread off-track, I started up a new thread about it here:

http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphone-apps-games/178088-photo-uploading-apps.html

Please participate in that thread. Perhaps the original poster can also update the first post of this thread with some suggestions for accomplishing this and/or a link to the thread I started?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Nice vette.

Thanks.

One of the things that has kept me from uploading photos to this thread is that there didn't seem to be an easy way to do it from the iPhone. I have a feeling that we'd have a lot more participation here if we could do that. One solution would be for tipb.com to host the photos, but even if they did, I don't think that the iPhone's web browser supports uploading files, right?

So in the interest of trying to allow for us to do this all via the iPhone, I've been looking into what options are available. Basically, what we need is an app which allows for uploading images from the iPhone to an online photo site, and then an easy way to grab the URL of that photo to insert into a new post in the forums. I've been trying out several apps and online services this morning, but haven't found the perfect solution yet. Rather than get this thread off-track, I started up a new thread about it here:

http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphone-apps-games/178088-photo-uploading-apps.html

Please participate in that thread. Perhaps the original poster can also update the first post of this thread with some suggestions for accomplishing this and/or a link to the thread I started?

I will definitely look into some solutions, thanks.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Simple way to upload from iPhone...

There is an easy way to upload your pics from your iPhone to a web board. Just open an account at a photo hosting site like tinypic.com, and then in your account settings, allow uploads from a mobile phone. Then, all you have to do is email your photo to m@tinypic.com, and they will email you the link to the picture they just hosted for you within seconds, and then you can copy and paste that link onto your post like I am doing now. Voil?!

9lh0mg.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR