Happy or Not Happy With Your iPhone 3GS?

Pleased with your iPhone 3G S?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gtGarrrett

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
so far so good

just brought mine home 15 minutes ago, very pleased so far, uploading music now. On the way home I was fortunate enough to take my first pictures with the 3GS of a brand new 2010 camaro that i passed on the highway. Unfortunately the protective film was on my phone still, so the pics are a little blurry, but nonetheless it was cool.

chadizze

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
what exactly do you mean by cracks??

They are more like 'stress fractures' I guess. I heard it being described that way on some 3G models, white. You can barely tell they are there but I'm afraid they will crack all the way and dont want that to happen.

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Having the 3g i had buyers remorse since pulling the trigger on the 3gs. Well, I got the 3gs today and all I can say is money weeeeeeelllll spent. totally worth the uprade just for the speed. The camera, olephobic screen, 7.2, etc ...... is just icing on the cake, for me at least.

PRC

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
You still rocking a berry?

nope, Berry is gone. Got rid of the berry got a 3GS, got rid of the PC got a Macbook Pro. I was bored and the Apple store was near by. I love being single (hard earned money is all mine), lol!

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
So happy with 3G S. At first I didn't think it was too different at all... But then I thought back to all the problems I encountered on the 3G with lag often when typing. For example, sometimes if I tapped backspace a couple times on a non-mobile formatted webpage, it would just keep going regardless of what I did and erase everything I had typed. On the 3G S? Nope.

Also, no matter how much I am doing and how quickly I am switching through apps with music running, it never skips a beat! It used to do this when using the camera inside applications.

kmb08

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Very happy...this is my first iphone but my dad and sister both have one, so I've played around with them. Love the speed compared to theirs (3G). Had an ipod touch 1G and was on verizon service...so happy I switched

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Very happy...this is my first iphone but my dad and sister both have one, so I've played around with them. Love the speed compared to theirs (3G). Had an ipod touch 1G and was on verizon service...so happy I switched

I switched from Verizon as well had the storm...Talk about a noticeable difference hahaha...VERY happy I made the switch, the apps alone have kept me busy for hours....

silentz

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I just purchased my first iPhone, the 3GS, on launch day+1. Love it! I came from a Treo 750 that was on it's last leg and was driving me crazy. We bought my wife a 3G a while back so the jealously factor was overwelming. As a gadget guy, it KILLED me for my wife to have a better phone than me.

vermillion768

May 11, 2009
Visit site
So this is my first iPhone. I also own the touch and have used that for a yr or two prior. While it is a significant step up from the touch, and the UI is loads of fun w re to apps, there are too many basics that re missing...better integration of info bewteen apps and the UI/better synergy, FLASH and background processing being the most glaring ommisions. Push tech is a half-assed move for a device that requires special pricing, data plans and comes w/o insurance. The hardware and wait and hype...I'm seriously tempted to step down to the 3G.

MikeTrav

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
I love it. I had a 3g for about three weeks then they came out with the 3gs (which I did not know was comming). This made me very mad since the AT&T people should have told me hay there is a new iPhone coming out in a few weeks bla bla. N E ways they were really cool when I came in *****ing about this and basically let me swap out phones ($20 fee for restocking from apple. So it turn out quite well..... I wonder if anybody else had an experiance like this. Thus far I am amazed...however I really want to jailbreak when I becomes avaliable. Apple is offly stupid for not providing a 'program' like cydia, if I understand properly. The only things Im disapponted in can be fixed when I jAilbreak.

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 3GS Worth the Wait

I arrived at 4:45am and me and another guy arrived at the same time. We were the only ones there that had preordered and there was one person in line that hadn't preordered.

I'm satisfied with the 3GS. Yet. I'm disappointed that there's no MMS. I wish that there was iChat like we have on Mac computers. I'd like to be able to set the importance on my work emails, as well as have a different signature for my work emails than what I have for my personal emails.

Jaybirdis

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I decided to upgrade as opposed to replacing my 3g which drowned in my raincoat as I worked in the rain last week. I'm definitely impressed with the overall quickness of operations. Although the option of using the white on black option is still unclear to me. But still cool to see a change in background on the fly.

saloyo

May 9, 2009
Visit site
love it. I had a 3g for about three weeks then they came out with the 3gs (which I did not know was comming). This made me very mad since the AT&T people should have told me hay there is a new iPhone coming out in a few weeks bla bla. N E ways they were really cool when I came in *****ing about this and basically let me swap out phones ($20 fee for restocking from apple. So it turn out quite well..... I wonder if anybody else had an experiance like this.

This is exactly what happened to me. I even specifically asked whether they had heard n e thing about a new one when I bought the 3G in May. The clerk assured me there wasn't. So I was a bit peeved when they announced the 3G S no less than a month after. But when I found out and called the AT&T store the manager had just barely found out about it no less then five minutes ago. Lol when she asked me how I'd heard I had to tell her about this site. 

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR