Ordered my iPhone 3Gs - how about you? *Apple is now shipping*

aaronwh98

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I ordered it through AT&T's website and yes, they gave me a tracking numbers. Also weird: I thought all the iPhones required signatures but when I called FedEx they said no signature was required. They'll leave it at the front door and I set up an email alert when it delivers. I work 10 minutes from home so there goes my lunch break!

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
When did your status go from In Process to Shipped to Tracking Number?

I ordered two from ATT on the 11th and it wasn't until about 4PM yesterday when it switched from In Process to InProcess via FDE. Late last night is when it said Shipped but still no tracking number as of now.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
On top of that, we had to close our office today due to construction. Which means I could have went to the ATT store to pick it up... that didn't work out though.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
When did your status go from In Process to Shipped to Tracking Number?

I ordered two from ATT on the 11th and it wasn't until about 4PM yesterday when it switched from In Process to InProcess via FDE. Late last night is when it said Shipped but still no tracking number as of now.
Yeah, i'm in the same boat. This no tracking number thing is weird. If they shipped it, then they have to have a tracking number, it should automatically be posted. I'm gonna call up AT&T and ask for my tracking number.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Finally got a great customer service person, after searching around for about 10 minutes, they were able to get a tracking number for me and mine is scheduled to be delivered by 3 pm!

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
In Louisville last night when I went to bed and when I woke up at 6am. In Jamaica LI at 7am departing at 8, Delivered in New Canaan CT at 917am. Will be unboxing shortly.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
ATT: Tracking Update

All:

If you are like me and do not have a tracking number from AAT with your iPhone, you can still call FedEX to get a delivery date.

Call 1.800.463.3339. When the machine answers, say Customer Service, she'll ask if you are shipping and say No. She will then transfer you. After that, the real person will ask if you are inquiring about FedEx ground or express. iPhones were shipped with Express. Give them your address and they will give you the delivery date and ETA.

They can not give you a tracking number but can provide you a case number so that you can track the packge with them once you call back later... if you have to call back.

tnl

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
ordered mine on the 12th through online premier acct but still has not processed. I'm just going to cancel my online order and purchase it through the store.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
FedEx & ATT iPhone

I called FexEx earlier (see the post above). 10 minutes later, the driver called and said he would not be to my house until 3 but asked if I wanted to meet him... so I did. I picked it up around 11:30 and have had the phone ever since.

If your driver does this, be sure to tip him.

This is my first iphone and I am moving from a Treo with a matte finish. I can live without Wireless N (for now), but a matte finish would be great.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Out of the box. Charging. I am somewhat tenative about attaching it to iTunes. Has anyone else with a 3G done that yet?

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
The eagle has landed (sort of)! The phone I ordered through apple.com for my wife arrived today (yippee). Unfortunately the one I ordered through my small business account at ATT on the 10th did not :(

I am going to have iphone envy all weekend!

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 12th and through Premier also. It is out for delivery right now even though according to fedex it was expected to be delivered 6/22. I even selected 2-day shipping.

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 12th and through Premier also. It is out for delivery right now even though according to fedex it was expected to be delivered 6/22. I even selected 2-day shipping.

Interesting that you ordered on the 12th and I ordered on the 10th. Is yours being delivered via Fedex? UPS has already come and gone for me.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
AT&T Strikes Again!

Apple reports that AT&T is unable to activate my phone: they are unable to cope with the load. It may take more than 48 hrs. First they could not activate my old phone with 3.0. Now they cannot activate my new one.

The lesson is sell AT&T and buy Apple. The markets are still open.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77