Ordered my iPhone 3Gs - how about you? *Apple is now shipping*

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I got an email and tracking number from apple for fedex but it still shows as initiated in fedex system and not yet picked up. They better pickup soon so I have it by 3pm tomorrow as promised! :)

Gennew

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Got an email earlier today that my phone has arrived at the local ATT store where I preordered. I'm kinda glad I did it this way because I wont have to wait for a delivery which is usually kinda late in the afternoon where I live. I also ordered at a ATT at a kiosk inside a mall. I was told that most people usually overlook this location in favor of the isolated AT&T locations. I ordered on the 11th and as of then only 4 people had preordered. That means no long wait and no issues with lines. Looks like AT&T was the way to go this year.

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
now I am getting a bit bummed...UPS is still showing my phone in Alaska...its 3:30 pm pst...I am beginning to think i may not get my phone tomorrow. Still hoping though.

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
Got an email earlier today that my phone has arrived at the local ATT store where I preordered. I'm kinda glad I did it this way because I wont have to wait for a delivery which is usually kinda late in the afternoon where I live. I also ordered at a ATT at a kiosk inside a mall. I was told that most people usually overlook this location in favor of the isolated AT&T locations. I ordered on the 11th and as of then only 4 people had preordered. That means no long wait and no issues with lines. Looks like AT&T was the way to go this year.

Same here, just received my e-mail that ATT has received my phones.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I still have no tracking number, arg. They shipped it around 4:30 today though, so I think that it should be here tomorrow regardless, just wish I knew what was going on with it, and of course customer service is no help at all.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
ATT Status Update

My status now says Shipped but the tracking number for FedEX is not there.

I live one-mile away from a large UPS and large FedEx hub... I hope their deliveries start close and work outword...

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
My status now says Shipped but the tracking number for FedEX is not there.

I live one-mile away from a large UPS and large FedEx hub... I hope their deliveries start close and work outword...
My status is the same as yours. I also live within 3 miles of a huge fedex hub, but normally they deliver to me at the end of the day, so I'm not expecting mine till the afternoon.

subie09lega

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I am working in the morning and leaving early. I'm going out of town for the weekend but I'm waiting till the iPhone gets here before I leave. Never know when they're going to show up, they're completely unpredictable here so I'm going to leave the form to have them leave it if they get here before I return from work.
According to UPS tracking, the phone is still sitting in Louisville. Must have patience.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Mine finally says shipped on AT&T's order status,but I don't have a tracking number either. I tried using my phone number,but that didn't work

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Alright, well its kinda comforting that I'm not the only one that doesn't have a tracking number. Maybe we were late shipments in a rush to get them out today and didn't bother registering tracking numbers though. If we don't have them by now, i doubt we'll ever get them.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Alright, well its kinda comforting that I'm not the only one that doesn't have a tracking number. Maybe we were late shipments in a rush to get them out today and didn't bother registering tracking numbers though. If we don't have them by now, i doubt we'll ever get them.

This whole thing has gotten me so frustrated I think I'd rather wait in line next year!Haha

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
This whole thing has gotten me so frustrated I think I'd rather wait in line next year!Haha

I hear you man, we're not out of the woods yet, I really hope this iPhone comes tomorrow or else its gonna be a long day. If they hadn't shipped mine by 5 pm today, I was gonna cancel the order and go wait in line tomorrow since I'm off of work (no I didn't call off, I'm always off fridays. lol)

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I hear you man, we're not out of the woods yet, I really hope this iPhone comes tomorrow or else its gonna be a long day. If they hadn't shipped mine by 5 pm today, I was gonna cancel the order and go wait in line tomorrow since I'm off of work (no I didn't call off, I'm always off fridays. lol)

I know if I don't get mine tomorrow,AT&T is going to hear a wrath like they've never heard before. lol

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
So I tried checking my order status, but the order status page is messed up, the passphrase thing is blank, only shows the lines, no letters or numbers. lol. Anybody else have this problem?

aaronwh98

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
So I'm really confused (but very happy). I pre-ordered my phone on the 14th (Sunday) and I wasn't expecting to receive it for another week at least. But I just got notification that my iPhone is on the FedEx Vehicle for delivery! Is anybody else experiencing this? I thought it would be another week since when I ordered it they said it would be 7-14 days after I placed the order.... :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner