Ordered my iPhone 3Gs - how about you? *Apple is now shipping*

stumbolicious

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Finally just now got my email saying it was shipped. Says delivered by tomorrow, but my tracking number currently isn't working. But now I'm just going to kick back and wait and see if it shows up in the morning and not worry about it anymore. Good luck to everyone else who pre-ordered!

foster2380

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Good news for you late shoppers (like me) I ordered mine on Tuesday 6/16 from the Apple online store; received my tracking number today and Fed Ex says it will be here tomorrow by 3pm.

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
At least you guys that ordered from Apple is getting some kind of notification. Those who ordered through AT&T are still left hanging at this point.

gfenn11

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I called Apple again about my order number, and the guy told me they are being issued in batches, and the iPhones will still be delivered by tomorrow, even if you do not receive an order number.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Good news for you late shoppers (like me) I ordered mine on Tuesday 6/16 from the Apple online store; received my tracking number today and Fed Ex says it will be here tomorrow by 3pm.
I am confident that UPS will deliver tomorrow but their silence is very irritating. I will not forget it soon.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
ATT Updated Status

OK, my status has now changed.... or at least the screen. Here's what it now says.

FREIGHT
In Progress
06/18/09
FDE

I guess this means it is Federal Express - no tracking number. Anyone else with the same info? If you saw this screen but it is now different, how long did it take to get a tracking #?

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
At least you guys that ordered from Apple is getting some kind of notification. Those who ordered through AT&T are still left hanging at this point.

I ordered through ATT on June 11th. I just checked with the UPS website and my phones were delivered this morning to the ATT store.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey, I just got the same order status. Says freight, Fedex, but no tracking number. Making me nervous...guess it's getting shipped today though, so I'm safe for a delivery tomorrow I think.

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
are you guys currently ATT subscribers? I'm a new customer so I don't have a login to check plus I have yet to receive any tracking notification from ATT.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I am an existing subscriber.

Here you go: wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status.jsp?vMethod=&vNumber=&ZipCode=

You can track based on the phone number you gave them when you signed up.

chadizze

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Finally!

I finally got my shipment notification from Apple! Says it will be here tomorrow via FedEx by 3PM? Hope it shows up early cuz I don't wanna sit all day waiting! lol First iPhone and I'm dying to get my hands on it!

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
@chadizze

I'm there with you. This is my first iPhone/Apple product so I'm looking forward to it. On top of that, I got the best news (well, second to best news) an iPhone waiter could hear... we are closing our office tomorrow due to parking lot construction. Sweet.

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I am an existing subscriber.

Here you go: wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status.jsp?vMethod=&vNumber=&ZipCode=

You can track based on the phone number you gave them when you signed up.

Thanks, but it didn't work. I think it's because I ordered through thier Premier site.

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Just received this Tweet from ATTNews:

"Emails still going out todya for iPhone 3G S preorders placed before 6/13. Keep watch for confirmation."

Keeping my fingers crossed!

chadizze

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
@chadizze

I'm there with you. This is my first iPhone/Apple product so I'm looking forward to it. On top of that, I got the best news (well, second to best news) an iPhone waiter could hear... we are closing our office tomorrow due to parking lot construction. Sweet.

That is awesome news...I totally cheated and worked today so I could have tomorrow off. Told my manager I had an 'appointment'. lol Sad, but I can't help it. lol Btw, mine's coming from Memphis.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW