anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Here is mine! FedEx for me!
Capture.jpg

gfenn11

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Just got off the phone with an apple rep. He said no matter what, even if Apple has to overnight it to you, they will be delivered on friday!! I cant wait!!!

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Just got off the phone with an apple rep. He said no matter what, even if Apple has to overnight it to you, they will be delivered on friday!! I cant wait!!!

That is wierd. My buddy in LA was told that it was not a guarantee for him to get it on the 19th since supply is low.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Double ATT Order?

I ordered two iPhones from ATT on the 11th and the status is In Process. I'm sure I could get them tomorrow but I'm not counting on it.

What would happen if I went to ATT tomorrow morning to buy two at $199?

Any ideas???

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I was one of the ones who was stuck at the "Prepared to Ship" status..

Well this morning I get an email saying it was been shipped.. through Federal Express.. the catch being my delivery date now shows the 22nd! WTF?!>#>@? I ordered mine Sunday evening..

And all the links to tracking it are not working.. won't load up..

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site

Well this morning I get an email saying it was been shipped.. through Federal Express.. the catch being my delivery date now shows the 22nd! WTF?!>#>@? I ordered mine Sunday evening..

Go straight to the UPS or FEDEX site and manually enter your tracking #. I had the same problem with the tracking link in my apple ship notice.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site

Be thankful, I ordered mine last wednesday, June 10th, my upgrade was approved by AT&T and I have yet to receive an email other than my order confirmation that I received last wednesday. The Reps at apple have been less than useless and now their order status page has wigged out.

stumbolicious

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I cannot believe I ordered mine on the 10th from Apple and i STILL do not have any tracking info and people that ordered theirs a few days ago are all set. my hair is turning gray.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I cannot believe I ordered mine on the 10th from Apple and i STILL do not have any tracking info and people that ordered theirs a few days ago are all set. my hair is turning gray.

This is what has me so pissed. I took the day off work tomorrow, and I have no idea whether I needed to or not.

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site

there may still be hope. Several times I have ordered items and tried to track there status via UPS or FEDEX only to see that it is still has not shipped. Yet, a few days later the items were delivered to my house with the tracking page never updating. So it is possible your phone is on its way but there is no way to tell...

mqguitar

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I just literally preordered mines at best buy :) And it was the last one with the one I trule wanted :) And i saw their preorder list they seem to only be taking 15 preorders of all the phones combined. Only like 3 or 4 white ones per category

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR