Ordered my iPhone 3Gs - how about you? *Apple is now shipping*

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I'll bet my phone is bumping into your phone right this......second! "Get Away from Me! I got some place to be!"

subie09lega

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I'll bet my phone is bumping into your phone right this......second! "Get Away from Me! I got some place to be!"

Yes and I wish it would get to where it's supposed to be more quickly. :D
Mine was initially scheduled for the 18th, then that disappeared and no date was listed. Then the exception information disappeared and now the scheduled date is back to the 18th. Not going to plan for it being here until Friday. Seems they (Apple and UPS) planned for something that UPS botched.

In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery: 06/18/2009
Shipped To: BOISE, ID, US
Shipped/Billed On: 06/16/2009
Product: WORLD EASE
Service: EXPRESS
Weight: .50 Kg

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
i ordered from premier... just got off the phone with them. premier has a seperate inventory from the rest of att. this is all according to the customer service rep. he was able to check the status of mine even tho it still says pending on the website. he said it will be shipped on the 18th and will be to my house on the 19th. this is just an fyi for those of you who are waiting to hear anything and you ordered from premier. dont know if this has already been covered somewhere.

irvingc, that is good news! I too ordered on the Premier site and still has the "order will be process" message. I tried calling Premier yesterday but could not get through. I may in fact call again today just to be sure. Thanks for the info!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
i ordered from premier... just got off the phone with them. premier has a seperate inventory from the rest of att. this is all according to the customer service rep. he was able to check the status of mine even tho it still says pending on the website. he said it will be shipped on the 18th and will be to my house on the 19th. this is just an fyi for those of you who are waiting to hear anything and you ordered from premier. dont know if this has already been covered somewhere.

I'm afraid I might not be so lucky.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
my UPS tracking changed... now its back to arriving today, but last in Louisville KY.. at 206 am today.

scheduled delivery today too. weird.

someone mentioned an issue with customs, wonder if the issue is that the packages are now being released? rather than Apple's intervention?

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm afraid I might not be so lucky.
I dunno, I wouldn't give up hope. They are shipping ours from the U.S. and I've also heard that they are definitley gonna ship tomorrow and get here by friday. I still have no tracking number yet, if i don't by tomorrow around noon, i'm gonna start calling customer service.:rolleyes:

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I dunno, I wouldn't give up hope. They are shipping ours from the U.S. and I've also heard that they are definitley gonna ship tomorrow and get here by friday. I still have no tracking number yet, if i don't by tomorrow around noon, i'm gonna start calling customer service.:rolleyes:

Oh man,when I called customer service today they were so clueless. They couldn't give me any info at all. They told me the devices were shipping from Apple and gave me a number to call. It was Apple's iPhone support line. The guy there just reconnected me to AT&T. Sooo frustrating! But I'm not giving up hope.

gfenn11

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
The automated voice on their help line said if you ordered before wednesday, the 17th, your order will arrive on june, the 19th. If ordered wednesday, your order will arrive 2-4 days after shipping. Looks like I barely made it!

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Ordered on the 9th (from Apple), and its still "prepared for shipment", not feeling very hopeful at this moment. :(

I am in the same boat, ordered mine early a.m. on the 10th. I think apple put the breaks on shipping confirmations cause ups was showing everyone phone as delivering early. I hope to receive a shipping notice today, I spoke to an apple rep yesterday and was assured my phone would arrive on Friday. If I don't receive a shipping notification today by noon I will be on the phone again.

sswbrn

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I have been in prepared for shipment for three days, but just got the email that my order has shipped. It shows that is shipping fed ex with delivery tomorrow. I am sure the rest of you that ordered from Apple will be getting your emails shortly.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I have been in prepared for shipment for three days, but just got the email that my order has shipped. It shows that is shipping fed ex with delivery tomorrow. I am sure the rest of you that ordered from Apple will be getting your emails shortly.

UPS has not updated the status of mine since 4am yesterday, 6/17. Still shows

LOUISVILLE, KY, US 06/17/2009 4:00 A.M. THE PACKAGE IS BEING HELD FOR FUTURE DELIVERY. UPS WILL ATTEMPT DELIVERY ON THE DATE REQUESTED

I think I have already gotten the letter from Apple that you reference. That one told me to expect delivery on 6/17. That did not happen. There may be an advantage to Fed Ex.

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
I ordered mine from Apple on Monday, have been Prepared to Ship since Tuesday PM, but this morning just got my shipment notification: FedEx. But tracking doesn't work just yet (must not be entered into the FedEx system yet). Looking good for tomorrow delivery!

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I am in the same boat, ordered mine early a.m. on the 10th. I think apple put the breaks on shipping confirmations cause ups was showing everyone phone as delivering early. I hope to receive a shipping notice today, I spoke to an apple rep yesterday and was assured my phone would arrive on Friday. If I don't receive a shipping notification today by noon I will be on the phone again.

We look forward to a report from you.

I think that Apple will meet its original commitment. However, in order to do that with equity, they used a new procedure, invented on the fly, post announcement. The old practice was to deliver to UPS and put the UPS date into the letter. Both misleading and inequitable in this case.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Nice, looks like some are shipping fedex aferall. I actually was in the Fedex terminal this morning, was looking for any iPhone shipments, didn't see any...Just checked my order status, no tracking number yet...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2