Anchorage, AK for me... and the delivery date has disappeared...
    06-16-2009 09:41 PM
    ATT now says my store preorder has shipped, but the supplied tracking number still doesn't register in the system.
    When did you order yours? This gives me some hope since I ordered from AT&T, thought they weren't getting their preorder stock till the 17th. Mine still hasn't shipped. I wonder if the AT&T preorder stock is shipping from the U.S. instead of China like all of Apple's...
    06-16-2009 09:44 PM
    I ordered my 3GS this morning at 6:54 AM and I checked Apple.com order status. At 2:00PM it showed prepped for shipping and as of 10 minutes ago (not sure when it changed), it shows shipped. EXCITING! And that's coming from a guy who ordered this morning. However I dont have a tracking # yet, maybe it hasnt been loaded. I will check tomorrow! Woo!
    06-16-2009 09:50 PM
    What the heck, man I really dropped the ball when it came to ordering my iphone. Freakin' AT&T.
    06-16-2009 10:02 PM
    Here is an interesting thread from EIC regarding why some people are seeing shipping dates from China while others have not seen anything yet. EIC posters have found from talking to Apple reps that orders actually shipping from within the U.S. will ship a bit later than the ones coming from China.

I have preordered a 16 gb 3Gs. Still showing as Prepared for Shipment. Might this unit becoming from a US locale?

Have you gotten a shipping confirmation (poll) - Page 2 - iPhone Forums

Interesting thought.
    06-16-2009 10:11 PM
    When did you order yours? This gives me some hope since I ordered from AT&T, thought they weren't getting their preorder stock till the 17th. Mine still hasn't shipped. I wonder if the AT&T preorder stock is shipping from the U.S. instead of China like all of Apple's...
    I preordered on the 11th inside an AT&T store. The tracking number is now live in UPS' system. What is your order status now?
    Last edited by Gennew; 06-16-2009 at 11:40 PM.
    06-16-2009 11:38 PM
    I preordered mine through AT&T Premier online on June 12th and it's still showing "We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly."

Anyone else ordered through Premier? If so, what's your status?
    06-16-2009 11:49 PM
    I preordered on the 11th inside an AT&T store. The tracking number is now live in UPS' system. What is your order status now?
    I also ordered from an ATT store on the 11th, and finally the UPS tracking number is live.
    06-16-2009 11:57 PM
    Congrats, I ordered on the 9th, and mine says "In Progress" which is what the order status page has been saying since the day I ordered it. What's Premier?
    06-17-2009 12:06 AM
    Congrats, I ordered on the 9th, and mine says "In Progress" which is what the order status page has been saying since the day I ordered it. What's Premier?
    Mine still says in progress too.
    06-17-2009 12:15 AM
    I preordered mine through AT&T Premier online on June 12th and it's still showing "We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly."

Anyone else ordered through Premier? If so, what's your status?
    FWIW, I just called the AT&T Premier # and checked the status and machine said "order has been process and will be shipped shortly". I then tried to connect to a CS rep to verify but was told to try my call again.
    06-17-2009 12:24 AM
    I ordered mine tonight at 6:45 PM from apple.com...still havent received a confirmation e-mail...
    06-17-2009 01:37 AM
    I ordered mine Sunday night through Apple and my order details page still says prepped to be shipped .. But at the bottom it has stayed "delivers by June 19th" ..

Starting to worry
    06-17-2009 02:36 AM
    Hi everyone, just thought I'd mention that this is my very first post since joining a short while ago. But I've ordered my new 3G-S through Apple's website. A brand new shiny black 32 gig will be waiting for me at my local Apple store on Friday. And I'll be one of the first people in line. Can't wait to finally retire my 1st gen iPhone and get the new 3G-S.

06-17-2009 04:13 AM
    Just another shipping update. I am sure it's old news by now, but here is my current tracking state....
    06-17-2009 08:20 AM
    ordered mine from at&t last night at 11 pm. im a new customer to at&t. not porting my # or anything. anyone have any ideas as to when i should see my 16gb? ive heard so many conflicting things. any help in a timeframe would be a help. also... does anyone know if theres a signature required for the package?
    06-17-2009 08:54 AM
    ordered mine from at&t last night at 11 pm. im a new customer to at&t. not porting my # or anything. anyone have any ideas as to when i should see my 16gb? ive heard so many conflicting things. any help in a timeframe would be a help. also... does anyone know if theres a signature required for the package?
    I am not sure about AT&T, but apple is requiring a signature, although I think you can presign online. As far as when you will get your 3G S...your guess is as good as ours. AT&T sold out of their preorders this past saturday. So if your lucky you will get it in a week or two. If you can...cancel your order and order it from apple, there is still a chance you could get it Friday or Monday.
    06-17-2009 09:14 AM
    I am not sure about AT&T, but apple is requiring a signature, although I think you can presign online. As far as when you will get your 3G S...your guess is as good as ours. AT&T sold out of their preorders this past saturday. So if your lucky you will get it in a week or two. If you can...cancel your order and order it from apple, there is still a chance you could get it Friday or Monday.
    i have an employee discount with att so i will just keep my order through them. att has confirmed they are sold out? or is that just rumor mill?
    06-17-2009 09:20 AM
    .....when I got up and there was no OS 3.0 to download and UPS confirmed that they're holding my new iPhone for delivery at a later date.
    06-17-2009 09:41 AM
    .....when I got up and there was no OS 3.0 to download and UPS confirmed that they're holding my new iPhone for delivery at a later date.
    when did you order yours?
    06-17-2009 09:44 AM
    when did you order yours?
    I ordered the afternoon of June 8 on apple.com. The shipment made it to Kentucky and now it's waiting until the "requested" delivery date, presumably Friday.
    06-17-2009 09:46 AM
    I ordered the afternoon of June 8 on apple.com. The shipment made it to Kentucky and now it's waiting until the "requested" delivery date, presumably Friday.
    lucky you. for some reason i dragged my feet and ordered it last night at 11. as soon as i got on this forum, i regretted waiting.
    06-17-2009 09:49 AM
    lucky you. for some reason i dragged my feet and ordered it last night at 11. as soon as i got on this forum, i regretted waiting.
    It was pretty much an impulse buy. I've got a 2G and wanted to get a 3G but decided to see what the new model would bring with it. When I saw it was available for pre-order I quickly placed the order. Don't need a new phone as mine works fine but I'm looking forward to having 3G network access and the updated internals. Now what to do with my 2G....???????????
    06-17-2009 09:59 AM
    It was pretty much an impulse buy. I've got a 2G and wanted to get a 3G but decided to see what the new model would bring with it. When I saw it was available for pre-order I quickly placed the order. Don't need a new phone as mine works fine but I'm looking forward to having 3G network access and the updated internals. Now what to do with my 2G....???????????
    send it to me?!?!
    06-17-2009 10:06 AM
    Louisville,
    Ky, Us 06/17/2009 5:35 A.m. The Receiver Requested A Hold For A Future Delivery Date. Ups Will Attempt Delivery On Date Requested
    06/17/2009 4:03 A.m. The Package Is Being Held For Future Delivery. Ups Will Attempt Delivery On The Date Requested
    06/17/2009 2:06 A.m. Arrival Scan
    06/17/2009 2:02 A.m. The Receiver Requested A Hold For A Future Delivery Date. Ups Will Attempt Delivery On Date Requested
    Anchorage,
    Ak, Us 06/16/2009 6:52 P.m. Departure Scan
    06-17-2009 10:14 AM
365 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD