got my tracking number....coming from fedex!!
    06-18-2009 12:55 PM
    I was one of the ones who was stuck at the "Prepared to Ship" status..

Well this morning I get an email saying it was been shipped.. through Federal Express.. the catch being my delivery date now shows the 22nd! WTF?!>#>@? I ordered mine Sunday evening..

And all the links to tracking it are not working.. won't load up..
    Be thankful, I ordered mine last wednesday, June 10th, my upgrade was approved by AT&T and I have yet to receive an email other than my order confirmation that I received last wednesday. The Reps at apple have been less than useless and now their order status page has wigged out.
    06-18-2009 12:57 PM
    I cannot believe I ordered mine on the 10th from Apple and i STILL do not have any tracking info and people that ordered theirs a few days ago are all set. my hair is turning gray.
    06-18-2009 12:58 PM
    I cannot believe I ordered mine on the 10th from Apple and i STILL do not have any tracking info and people that ordered theirs a few days ago are all set. my hair is turning gray.
    This is what has me so pissed. I took the day off work tomorrow, and I have no idea whether I needed to or not.
    06-18-2009 01:00 PM
    there may still be hope. Several times I have ordered items and tried to track there status via UPS or FEDEX only to see that it is still has not shipped. Yet, a few days later the items were delivered to my house with the tracking page never updating. So it is possible your phone is on its way but there is no way to tell...
    06-18-2009 01:07 PM
    I just literally preordered mines at best buy And it was the last one with the one I trule wanted And i saw their preorder list they seem to only be taking 15 preorders of all the phones combined. Only like 3 or 4 white ones per category
    06-18-2009 01:20 PM
    My phone is still showing at the UPS facility in Louisville on hold. Whats up with that!!!
    06-18-2009 01:41 PM
    Finally just now got my email saying it was shipped. Says delivered by tomorrow, but my tracking number currently isn't working. But now I'm just going to kick back and wait and see if it shows up in the morning and not worry about it anymore. Good luck to everyone else who pre-ordered!
    06-18-2009 01:48 PM
    Good news for you late shoppers (like me) I ordered mine on Tuesday 6/16 from the Apple online store; received my tracking number today and Fed Ex says it will be here tomorrow by 3pm.
    06-18-2009 01:57 PM
    Good news for you late shoppers (like me) I ordered mine on Tuesday 6/16 from the Apple online store; received my tracking number today and Fed Ex says it will be here tomorrow by 3pm.
    I still havent gotten mine...
    06-18-2009 02:13 PM
    At least you guys that ordered from Apple is getting some kind of notification. Those who ordered through AT&T are still left hanging at this point.
    06-18-2009 02:13 PM
    I called Apple again about my order number, and the guy told me they are being issued in batches, and the iPhones will still be delivered by tomorrow, even if you do not receive an order number.
    06-18-2009 02:24 PM
    I am confident that UPS will deliver tomorrow but their silence is very irritating. I will not forget it soon.
    06-18-2009 02:24 PM
    OK, my status has now changed.... or at least the screen. Here's what it now says.

FREIGHT
    In Progress
    06/18/09
    FDE

I guess this means it is Federal Express - no tracking number. Anyone else with the same info? If you saw this screen but it is now different, how long did it take to get a tracking #?
    06-18-2009 03:39 PM
    At least you guys that ordered from Apple is getting some kind of notification. Those who ordered through AT&T are still left hanging at this point.
    I ordered through ATT on June 11th. I just checked with the UPS website and my phones were delivered this morning to the ATT store.
    06-18-2009 03:44 PM
    Hey, I just got the same order status. Says freight, Fedex, but no tracking number. Making me nervous...guess it's getting shipped today though, so I'm safe for a delivery tomorrow I think.
    06-18-2009 03:51 PM
    are you guys currently ATT subscribers? I'm a new customer so I don't have a login to check plus I have yet to receive any tracking notification from ATT.
    06-18-2009 03:55 PM
    Yes, I am an existing subscriber.

Here you go: wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status.jsp?vMethod=&vNumber=&ZipCode=

You can track based on the phone number you gave them when you signed up.
    06-18-2009 04:11 PM
    I finally got my shipment notification from Apple! Says it will be here tomorrow via FedEx by 3PM? Hope it shows up early cuz I don't wanna sit all day waiting! lol First iPhone and I'm dying to get my hands on it!
    06-18-2009 04:17 PM
    @chadizze

I'm there with you. This is my first iPhone/Apple product so I'm looking forward to it. On top of that, I got the best news (well, second to best news) an iPhone waiter could hear... we are closing our office tomorrow due to parking lot construction. Sweet.
    06-18-2009 04:20 PM
    Yes, I am an existing subscriber.

Here you go: wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status.jsp?vMethod=&vNumber=&ZipCode=

You can track based on the phone number you gave them when you signed up.
    Thanks, but it didn't work. I think it's because I ordered through thier Premier site.
    06-18-2009 04:23 PM
    Yay, I finally got my shipping notice! Coming out of Middleton, Pa.-not China. Ok, as long as I get it!
    06-18-2009 04:32 PM
    Just received this Tweet from ATTNews:

"Emails still going out todya for iPhone 3G S preorders placed before 6/13. Keep watch for confirmation."

Keeping my fingers crossed!
    06-18-2009 04:38 PM
    The status on my AT&T order has finally changed from "In Process" to "Shipped" - no tracking number yet but that should come up later.
    06-18-2009 04:39 PM
    @chadizze

I'm there with you. This is my first iPhone/Apple product so I'm looking forward to it. On top of that, I got the best news (well, second to best news) an iPhone waiter could hear... we are closing our office tomorrow due to parking lot construction. Sweet.
    That is awesome news...I totally cheated and worked today so I could have tomorrow off. Told my manager I had an 'appointment'. lol Sad, but I can't help it. lol Btw, mine's coming from Memphis.
    06-18-2009 04:40 PM
365 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD