Ordered my iPhone 3Gs - how about you? *Apple is now shipping*

Mistermarc

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
yea mine says to be delivered on 17th. Be sure to print out the UPS release form if u are not going to be there to sign, unless u have reason to think someone will steal it.

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
ugh...still waiting for my ship confirmation. For those who have already received the ship confirmation, when did you order? I ordered via the Apple site on the 9th.

subie09lega

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Progress

Mine made a short jump in transit from mainland China to Hong Kong and has departed HK:

CHEK LAP KOK, HK 06/16/2009 11:14 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
06/16/2009 7:49 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
SHENZHEN, CN 06/15/2009 9:08 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
Scheduled Delivery: 06/18/2009

Woohoo!!! progress!!! :cool:

My friend ordered through ATT (I ordered through Apple) and his still hasn't been picked up by UPS yet though the tracking number was posted yesterday and the status is now SHIPPED.

Last edited:

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
ugh...still waiting for my ship confirmation. For those who have already received the ship confirmation, when did you order? I ordered via the Apple site on the 9th.

Ya I ordered mine via Apple on June 9th at 10 am and I still haven't received my shipment confirmation either. Frustrating.

*Update* Just checked my order status and I got a prepared for shipment.

Last edited:

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
According to UPS tracking: Scheduled Delivery: 06/18/2009 - :D
Could that be possible?
They told Bad to expect his on the 16th and me to expect mine on the 17th. If Bad gets his on the 16th, then you and I can expect 18 and 17. I do not have much experience with Apple but I usually get things when UPS says I will.

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site

Same here... and I live in Florida. So unless they are shipping from Florida, looks like I may be screwed.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't worry yet. The following link from AppleInsider is certainly encouraging. For those of us who have prepared for shipment status, a quick search around the internet shows that status as meaning either (1) shipped, but no status update by shipper; or (2) the shipper is waiting for a complete load to be collected. The intent of the latter is to minimize tarriffs associated with international shipping - better to make fewer large shipments than multiple smaller shipments.

As long as your prepared for shipment status continues to say June 19th, we should be good.

AppleInsider | Apple says iPhone 3G S pre-orders will be filled on time

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
22nd is the latest for it to arrive. The 19th is the probable date. 17th Is the earliest possible but hey if you're really lucky..
But I think Apple has it set up so that it will arrive specifically on June 19th or after.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
mine is on U.S. soil. Anchorage. but the e-mail did say ships by the 22???wa wa what!?!? I took friday off! we'll see how this plays out. BTW my Iphone is shipping via UPS

also my Vaja case is due here via Fedex on the 18th! wohoo! I will at least have my phone protected once it does arrive, whether it be on the 22nd or the 19th.

edoughig

May 12, 2009
Visit site
mine is on U.S. soil. Anchorage. but the e-mail did say ships by the 22???wa wa what!?!? I took friday off! we'll see how this plays out. BTW my Iphone is shipping via UPS

also my Vaja case is due here via Fedex on the 18th! wohoo! I will at least have my phone protected once it does arrive, whether it be on the 22nd or the 19th.

Same here. iPhone arrived in Alaska today. However, it's interesting that prior to arrival in Alaska, the UPS tracking page showed "In Transit - On Time" and now it only displays "In Transit". Also, the bold text at the top telling me it was on time and scheduled for June 17th delivery is now gone, saying nothing about the expected or scheduled delivery date. Seems some people might be right and they will be held for June 19th delivery...

blane64

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I am with chobbs1, tracking says mine is in Anchorage, AK, but I live in Central Texas, so doubt it will be at my door tomorrow afternoon, although it is possible...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73