Disappointed with iPhone 3Gs???

Med South

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
help

So I've been trying Apple's MobileMe service the last month and it's been GREAT UNTIL TONIGHT, when every single one of my business AND personal contacts on not only my iPhone, but also my Powerbook vanished into thin air. Awesome. Online searches not helping much...anyone have this happen and know how to fix?

Jay-Lee

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
As much as I miss my blackberry, I'm not disappointed with my 3GS at all. I am getting a blackberry 9700 though. I'm interested to see which one I'll use the most...

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
So I've been trying Apple's MobileMe service the last month and it's been GREAT UNTIL TONIGHT, when every single one of my business AND personal contacts on not only my iPhone, but also my Powerbook vanished into thin air. Awesome. Online searches not helping much...anyone have this happen and know how to fix?

Call Apple this should not happen

easyrun99

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
you know I like some of the android features....but when I had android I felt like it was cluttered....I dunno

I attempted to switch to the Droid because Verizon has better/more consistent coverage in my area, but I guess the iPhone spoiled me...the Droid is simply too much work and not extremely intuitive...but that's just me. I'm back to my iPhone.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
My 3G recently broke and I bought a 3Gs and I'm not really disappointed with the features... I think 4.0 will cover what it's lacking.

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
I attempted to switch to the Droid because Verizon has better/more consistent coverage in my area, but I guess the iPhone spoiled me...the Droid is simply too much work and not extremely intuitive...but that's just me. I'm back to my iPhone.

I tried too as Verizon as 3G in my area and at&t does not. But after two weeks I am back on my iPhone (this happened in December around it's launch) But I will say that after roughly 2.5 years of having an iPhone, things are getting somewhat stale and boring. Looking into other options right now while I await the announcement of the new iPhone HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner