Iphone 3GS showing no service/1bar signal on 6.1.6 JB unlocked tried everything...HELP

Martin hfd

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I am usually over wpcentral for as my daily driver is WP, but I have another phone the 3GS that has served me well for 3 years but after the update 6.1.6 it started showing no service... Tried everything from JB, rolling back to prev version (have SHSH 6.1.3,6.1.2,.6.0.2, ios5 and ios4), baseband upgrade/downgrade, ultrasn0w, SAM, tethered boot, untethered it just doesn't work... Kept mint for all this time never dropped, never opened, worked perfectly and suddenly... it does not.
Would you be kind enough to give suggestions to what might be the problem... (Don't suggest me to buy a new phone unless you plan on donating the money for It) :D :straight-face:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes! It has SIM, battery and all the parts needed to work, my bill is paid, i have tap water also.
REAL suggestions please.

I did not mean to insult your intelligence, but the question I asked was quite logical under the circumstances. Anyway, I hope you get the problem fixed. Take care.

Martin hfd

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I did not mean to insult your intelligence, but the question I asked was quite logical under the circumstances. Anyway, I hope you get the problem fixed. Take care.

Whoa whoa... hold your horses.... WTH? Tried to be a bit relaxed and joke around and I get this harsh of an answer? OK. Thanks... strolling back to WPCentral...