contacts auto change in another device

Birdly

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Recently purchased and ipod touch 4th gen for our daughter. I accidently sync'ed all my contacts to her itouch. When I went thru and edited them (deleted most of them) on her ipod touch, it automatically did the same to my iphone 3g! If i add or change a contact on either device, it automatically updates the other device to match. How do I stop this from happening?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you're syncing both the phone the iPod touch to your iCould - it's working as designed, just like it's supposed to.

Birdly

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
contacts change automatically

Really? So what is the best way to keep my contacts mine and her contacts hers. I have set up a playlist for her in my itunes account, so when I sync her ipod touch, she gets only her music and the apps I have for her. I would think there has to be a way to have only the contacts I want on my phone and only the contacts I want for her on her ipod. Can I un-sync something so that when I make a change to either device it does not affect the other one? Thanks for your help. I am new to all this and getting frustrated unfortunetly....

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2