Strange problem in iphone 3g

copvaibhav

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
This is very strange problem in my iphone 3g.. it hangs too often, sometimes when a call come, draging that arrow and here it hangs... sometime it just freezes when i do something in handset, i thought it hanged but its not atleast screen got tilt i guess, because if someone call me on that hanged stage phone doesnot show me anything coz all i can see is that its hanged on the same screen where i was doing something, on the other hand calling party is hearing full ring, after force shutting down my phone i see miss calls now what was that? can someone tell me... what i have already done is downgrade it to 3.1.2 and upgrade it to 4.2.1 ...please someone come with rescue coz my phone sucks right now... its only a dead dummy which works for few minutes and hangs all the time.... :(:(

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Honestly your 3G is an old phone -- if you have already tried the restore route it might just be time for a shiny new iPhone.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I would just restore as new

That's fine and dandy if the OP is OK losing all of his settings (not that big of a deal) and all of his data (usually a pretty big deal). A far as a trouble-shooting workflow I always recommend restore from a backup first and then if problems continue restore as new. Might as well try and save settings/data if you can...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That's fine and dandy if the OP is OK losing all of his settings (not that big of a deal) and all of his data (usually a pretty big deal). A far as a trouble-shooting workflow I always recommend restore from a backup first and then if problems continue restore as new. Might as well try and save settings/data if you can...

What good is your setting if u can't use them ? Lol jk I would just off load my camera roll to the comp restore as new then hook to iTunes and resync all the apps and music and what not and if u want reload the pics back .. Only thing let to set up is the mail accounts and settings ( not that hard )

Good point thou u can try a back up

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk