Any one know know of a good place to buy iPhone parts like LCD etc all I know it never order from zeetron horrible horrible joke of a business I would tell you how there screen works but when I got my package it wasn't in there ! Grr now waiting another week to get it. Just looking for alternatives for the future. Sorry if I posted in wrong thread
    07-06-2011 09:50 PM
    Best place would be a reputable powerseller from eBay. That where I go. Can get genuine parts too.
    07-06-2011 10:16 PM
    I have used both iFixit and iPhone4Parts
    07-21-2011 11:53 AM
    Best place would be a reputable powerseller from eBay. That where I go. Can get genuine parts too.
    Agreed! I bought a couple of back covers to replace the ones on my 3Gs. I used USMARTStore and The OEMPlanet. I went through EBay and Amazon though. Just safer IMHO.
    07-23-2011 09:23 AM
    Good reseller from eBay. Does iFixit sale them too?
    08-01-2011 12:39 PM
    Hi i have an iphone that is on its way down. First it would not sync with itunes, then a part of screen stopped responding to touch and now the speaker is dieng. Its a jailbroken and extensively used iphone. I dont want to go to a apple authorised shop bcoz they will charge a bomb. Anybody know a good and reliable and also reasonable charges shop that can help me?
    ----------------------------------
    iPhone 5 release date verizon
    08-27-2011 03:53 AM
    Some of the places above will install for free and part prices are not bad
    08-28-2011 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD